I'm actually looking for a fun server aswell on iSro.
I've played the game for a long time, pretty much cap level in all caps, but quitted about a year ago.
Downloaded Sro again and started a new char on my old server, but sadly most of the people I liked have left, and the players/guilds/unions that I dislike have taken over.
So any suggestions on a decent English populated server are very welcome.
u should search for server where ur real friends play
or try to find ppl from elitepvpers .
even if you are botting 24/7 you wanna to talk with some1 ..
u should search for server where ur real friends play
or try to find ppl from elitepvpers .
even if you are botting 24/7 you wanna to talk with some1 ..
im playing on Delphinus
There are many, many servers out there. He should search and find the server which suits him the most.
The thing is, all my friends stopped playing. Literally every one of my friends who played quit. Of course there is still people I know in the server, but I don't really care much for them.
I used to play on Eos/Orion.
Simply looking for a server with a bigger English community :/
The thing is, all my friends stopped playing. Literally every one of my friends who played quit. Of course there is still people I know in the server, but I don't really care much for them.
I used to play on Eos/Orion.
Simply looking for a server with a bigger English community :/
Is it still worth it? 04/02/2012 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies Hello guys,
i haven't been here for a long time i think.. i got a simple question for u...
is it still worth playing isro?
if yes.. is there still IP limit? what are the news?
if not.. why?
Is it worth it? 03/31/2011 - Aion - 7 Replies I have played aion Private servers for 1 year for testing aion and i also play wow official server but now i feel like starting the official sion is it worth it? :D
How much is it worth? 06/06/2010 - Runescape Trading - 1 Replies Mining 80
Smithing 60
Firemaking 80
Thieving 50
Almost all the other skills without the 5 latest skills are at 50.
Combat: 64
Items: Full granite (with hammer), dragon scimy,long and rok shield, 10 mil cash and full sara and rune.
How much are they worth? 01/10/2009 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies Hi people,
i want to ask what u think how much these characters are worth (including the whole set + weapon you can see here):
1. Full Int Wizard/Cleric Rev6.com - The 6th Revolution
2. Full Int Heuksal/Ice/Fire/Lightning Nuker Rev6.com - The 6th Revolution
I would prefer to see a price in € or $.
How worth... 11/29/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies I wannt sell my acc. It's war130/war130/tro130 and 60pct :) Server - DREAM -> JUSTICE
equipment:
Super +4 damage -5 SDG earring 112lvl;
Super +3 damage -1 SDG neck 120lvl;
Super +4 damage -1 SDG ring 126lvl;
Super +4 rdg/rdg club 130lvl;
Super +4 SDG armor 120lvl;
Super +4 SDG/SDG blade 126lvl;
Super +4 SDG boots.