Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 06:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help Start Button

Discussion on Help Start Button within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help Start Button

Everytime i start up SRO the start button doesnt appear and i checkd joymax website for a fix and they said it was a firewall but i dont have a firewall and my client version is v1.180 and i saw somewhere that the client version was 1.184 so im guessin the my so called firewall is blocking it from updating and i need some help
Old 04/14/2009, 02:01   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,198
you could keep trying to update it, sometimes it takes awhile for the update to kick in, and if the silkroad online website works it must not be a serious issue.
Old 04/14/2009, 03:06   #3

click the sro link around the top of it till it shows the website its gonna say page cannot be displayed when internet explorer click it till the joymax site apears and then when it does u can press start

edit*
close then start again xD
Old 04/14/2009, 03:37   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by elfuria View Post
click the sro link around the top of it till it shows the website its gonna say page cannot be displayed when internet explorer click it till the joymax site apears and then when it does u can press start

edit*
close then start again xD
everytime i click on the link it opens up internet explorer then closes it by itself

edit*
nvm fixed

edit*
when i click the link the silkroad site opens and it says
Web page of Silkroad Online is optimized under below condition.
Windows operation systems (microsoft Windows 9X Me/NT/2000/XP/2003
Microsoft internet explorer 4.0