Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 00:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Message Sender by List

Discussion on Message Sender by List within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Message Sender by List

Hello, some time ago there was a tool which was able to send msg to people by .txt list
It was like an In-Game E-Mail spammer. Maybe anybody have it ?
It would be really usefull, when doing plvl, you made all trustfull noobs pay'ers list, and send them a msg, about info and so on...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
PM sender
09/01/2011 - Metin2 - 3 Replies
sameune know a pm sender for normal metin2 and/or Pservs. grats...
[Release]List of RuneScape Private Servers - Add your p-serv to the list ASAP!
05/17/2010 - Runescape Private Server - 2 Replies
BTW IM HOPING THIS GETS STICKY, BECAUSE ITS REALLY USEFUL! Hello, I'v noticed that there is no proper way of advertising a RuneScape Private Server on ElitePvPers. Im hoping this will fix the problem... If you have a runescape Private Server write a bit about your p-server under.
Key Sender
05/02/2010 - AutoIt - 2 Replies
Hi. I did this program to send key with x sec. Link:http://fileml.com/27a9- Scan:http://www.virustotal.com/pl/analisis/ebbafd 200b4675779d071a10aecb42f7d260da87c836ec990cdbb194 da3be3a8-1272795679 Where guzik write key that u want to send Where czas = time(sec) Hotkey's: END = Start HOME =Stop Thanks
[Release] Auto Message Sender
03/15/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 17 Replies
Is there really any name for this? Anyways, this is a simple release of how to send messages to the server. The timer is set to 4 minutes, and yeah I think it SHOULD work, if not post whats wrong and ill fix it, havent tested it. For you who want to learn: I set the timer at 4 minutes, 240000 milliseconds. Therefore, I start the timer and it all begins! When 4 minutes have gone, it will look up the void "MsgTimer_Elapsed". Once it find it, it will check if MsgCount is either 1,2,3 or 4. If...