Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 23:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CPU temp whilst playing sro

Discussion on CPU temp whilst playing sro within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CPU temp whilst playing sro

was just wondering what peoples temperatures get up to whilst playing sro on there computers.

I can control the fan speed of my computer i usually run with:

System: 35-45C
CPU: 65-72C
GPU: 70-80C

can anyone tell me if these are reasonably safe temperatues.
Whenever they get up to the boundaries of those thresholds I turn the GPU fans up to full and I turn the System fan to full for 20 minutes. Brings them right down.

Is this a waste of time and should I let the temperature become higher?
Thanks
Share your temperatures too please.
Old 04/07/2009, 00:48   #2

omg! my GPU never gets over 50C, and my cpu never gets over arround 40C...
If anybody wants to see the temp of his system, just download everest, it's a nice program that tells you everything about you're computer.

You can download it from a lot of gay site that will propose you to buy it once you installed it, or you can download it in torrent right here:
If you don't trust the link, don't use it I dont care, at least 10 people thanked it.
Old 04/07/2009, 12:00   #3

Ehmm, everything in your computer are hardly not recomended to be over 50 C+ there is a change that your computer burns trough. i'm just saying becarefull with what you do to get the C 2 high.

regards

ferdylols
Old 04/07/2009, 13:28   #4

get better fans or a proper cooling system.
those temperatures are not so bad,but not good either.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/07/2009, 13:31   #5

water cooling rulles
my cpu is max 46 and my gpu is max 50 C
Old 04/07/2009, 15:32   #6

Hmmm I'm using a shuttle though. How big are the cooling systems if anyone knows about shuttles they'll know they're tiny. Could I fit one in? thanks for the input though.
Old 04/07/2009, 15:45   #7

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,198
I dunno what a shuttle is, but if you place fans at the right spots in your computer it should stay at a decent temperature.
Old 04/07/2009, 15:53   #8

thats shuttles. they're basically compact computers.
I have a rather large fan at the back that constantly puffs hot air out. And because of the size in there its cramped.

I got a DVD drive 2 RAM slots filled 2 PCI slots filled a hard drive mother board all the other ****. the graphics card has the largest heat sink ive ever seen on it with its own fan. and theres a fan right at the back too.