Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 03:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Is it possible to create a simple silkroad bot using java?

Discussion on Is it possible to create a simple silkroad bot using java? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Is it possible to create a simple silkroad bot using java?

anyone ?
Old 03/25/2009, 22:20   #2

java cant even read memory so no
Old 03/26/2009, 08:13   #3

Pixelbot?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Guide] Using edxSilkroadProxy to Create a Simple AutoIt Clientless
11/09/2014 - SRO Coding Corner - 38 Replies
Warning: Do not use on ISRO due to the 7 day ban on a wrong opcode.. Use this only for educational purposes and a reference! Here it is! The third and final guide in my small series relating to the Silkroad proxy project. From here you will learn how to make a simple clientless that can spawn in game using the edxSilkroadProxy. Included is support for character listing and server stats. Be sure to read through the entire guide and code before trying to make your own version! Using...
[Very-Simple-Release]How to create Status in 5165!
06/10/2010 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 11 Replies
Ok so this might be a basic release lol but someday I decided to fiddle around wit da server since ma internet was down and I'm currently getting a new one... ANYWAYS, this might or might not work depending on the results u get...but it worked for me lol...and plz DON'T spam/flame me...as YES I am still a newbie coder and will keep learning! Alright so here is how we create more status signs...i.e. "GM" "PM" etc... go to "Main>GameClient.cs" and find there: public bool GM; under it...
Silkroad Online - Simple
12/01/2009 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
serious vid coming soon, but for now, this: YouTube - Silkroad Online - Simple watch in HD prolly when available
Ghostmouse - Create your own simple macros!
05/11/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies
Hi Everyone, I recently Stumbled accross this little program, (Dont know if its been posted before) It is used for recording and playing back mouse scripts. They can also be saved and sent to others using the same program. It is really useful to make a simple macro like a meditation leveler etc. Here it is. Feel free to scan. (A Good online scanner is http://virusscan.jotti.org) Edit: P.S Sorry for posting in the wrong forum. Can a mod please move this?