Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 14:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Got caught by Joymax

Discussion on Got caught by Joymax within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Got caught by Joymax

Hello all!

Well i play sro since a few years,
and since europe was added, with testosterone (loader).

And since this year,
Joymax bans all my chars, with wich i come online, wich have no silk.

This never happened to me b4 (b4 2009) and i always could bot & stall or what ever (open multiple accs) - nothing happened, either if the accs had silk or not.

So now, today, i checked botlist, to see my character "IhadNoSilk" (stallchar) on server Oasis ...

but what i saw shocked me, ...

i saw my brothers charname "BoMb4sTiC" (lvl 74 spearman, many silkitems, always had silk frequently b4 6 month).

I just post this stuff here for 2 reasons:

1.) For you to know Joaymax bans accounts wich have / had no silk ever.
2.) For you to see, Joymax bans accounts also if they are full silk items (dresses, whitewolf, grabber pet, etc, etc).

Let this be just a warning for you not to play with the fire^^.

When you use illegal programs and you have a good char / account, it lways should be silk on it.

Its possible that they ban after 4 month no silk (chargeback related).

The other point is, ...
does some1 know how they "got me" (they must have ocated me, or put a tagpoint on me like the rogue skill^^, idk ...) ? I mean ... how can they find always ">me<"^^ , why not the other (there are massive ppl outthere with multiclient & no silk, but only a few goldbots and my stallchar banned).

This would be really intresting if i could prevent that.

Btw.: i deleted the silkerrsender (i have put it in the "backup" folder; like dihydrotestosterone told me.)

thx & Cyas!
Old 03/10/2009, 20:35   #2

elite*gold: 115
Received Thanks: 12,344
Quote:
Originally Posted by cj1 View Post
The other point is, ...
does some1 know how they "got me" (they must have ocated me, or put a tagpoint on me like the rogue skill^^, idk ...) ? I mean ... how can they find always ">me<"^^
IP Address
Old 03/10/2009, 20:47   #3

Quote:
IP Address
my IP adress is temporarely (i got no router) ...
wich means i get a new Ip every 24h ... we got (i think most ppl) 24h-constrain-disconnects, in germany, here.

And since it is possible to have 2 computer / each 1 single account online, connected over a router (i think same ip adress again, right?), i ask my self how they do it^^ (how they catch me).
Old 03/10/2009, 20:55   #4

elite*gold: 115
Received Thanks: 12,344
The other way would be that they detect you because of your MAC-address. But Testosterone hides the MAC as far as I know.
Old 03/10/2009, 20:59   #5

UEEEE!! UEEEE!!! UEEEE!!!

Stup crying and stop posting ****. It's not like anyone cares!
Old 03/10/2009, 22:14   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj1 View Post
Hello all!

Well i play sro since a few years,
and since europe was added, with testosterone (loader).

And since this year,
Joymax bans all my chars, with wich i come online, wich have no silk.

This never happened to me b4 (b4 2009) and i always could bot & stall or what ever (open multiple accs) - nothing happened, either if the accs had silk or not.

So now, today, i checked botlist, to see my character "IhadNoSilk" (stallchar) on server Oasis ...

but what i saw shocked me, ...

i saw my brothers charname "BoMb4sTiC" (lvl 74 spear, many silkitems, always had silk frequently b4 6 month).

I just post this stuff here for 2 reasons:

1.) For you to know Joaymax bans accounts wich have / had no silk ever.
2.) For you to see, Joymax bans accounts also if they are full silk items (dresses, whitewolf, grabber pet, etc, etc).

Let this be just a warning for you not to play with the fire^^.

When you use illegal programs and you have a good char / account, it lways should be silk on it.

Its possible that they ban after 4 month no silk (chargeback related).

The other point is, ...
does some1 know how they "got me" (they must have ocated me, or put a tagpoint on me like the rogue skill^^, idk ...) ? I mean ... how can they find always ">me<"^^ , why not the other (there are massive ppl outthere with multiclient & no silk, but only a few goldbots and my stallchar banned).

This would be really intresting if i could prevent that.

Btw.: i deleted the silkerrsender (i have put it in the "backup" folder; like dihydrotestosterone told me.)

thx & Cyas!
Try to do chargeback on all accounts maybe in few weeks they unban you,you have nothing to loose.
Old 03/10/2009, 22:21   #7

lol, everybody knows that thestosterone is really unsave and perhaps you use any unsave bot? because i got one account banned, too. but that was about 2months after Rome comes out, and one not! The banned one uses leaked old softmod bot.
And if you want to unban Accounts call them and tell them that you don't use any illegal programs that must be a misstake, normally they unban you.
if you use peterzahlt.de it's 4 free.
And don't be so worry about that, next week, we'll have much more trouble!
Beforre 90 cap they bann about 2k bots per week, and after 90cap they ban 32k bots only one day after the update.
and after legend 3+ they ban about 50k bots
Old 03/10/2009, 22:31   #8

Welcome to the club!

**Sighing**
Old 03/10/2009, 23:10   #9

oha! ... ^^

Well, i contacted them, via costumer support, when i got first time banned (2 stall chars with 2,1bil + 500m in items +-^^)

I just wanted to get back my gold somehow,
so i tried to convince them, of i was playing in internet cafe, when my computer was broke and i didnt know what was installed there. ...

They stayed hard at their point and said they got 100% working system wich detects any illegal program lol, but they would foreward it to their GM`s to prove it (in case of i played legal, they would give me anotice and unban them ...).

The end of the song ... i never heared again from them^^.

I mean its own risk, np ... (the gold was cheated anyways ...), but i put here for you to warning, also honistly, it would be really good to know, how they do that - or how to prevent such ban^^.

Edit:
Quote:
Try to do chargeback on all accounts maybe in few weeks they unban you,you have nothing to loose.
On my brother acc wasnt silk bought the last 6 month ... so ...
chargeback is not possible (at paypal you can chargeback only the last 4 months i think).

On my stallchars there was never bought silk^^ - so no chargeback :P.

Bot = isro (but i did not botted on the banned chars, just used mc ((but client differs from orig client .. hmm :S ... idk)).
Old 03/11/2009, 02:19   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaaaaa422 View Post
How does charge backing a banned account get you your account back?.. More like Charge 100k silk and hope for the best
Old 03/11/2009, 04:54   #11

Hmm, ... also ...
how to charge silk now^^ (on banned account).
Old 03/11/2009, 17:10   #12

elite*gold: 280
The Black Market: 119/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,276
Quote:
lvl 74 spear
no spear lv 74 (72-76)

why should he not to get banned with that holly spear :P

also agree with u

one char with 250 silk charged before got banned (6months passed)
Old 03/11/2009, 19:59   #13

Quote:
no spear lv 74 (72-76)
hehehe

i meant "spearman" ; the build ... not the spear ...
wait i will correct in my post ...