Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 08:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

agbot skills help

Discussion on agbot skills help within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
agbot skills help

hi, my agbot is wiz/bard and its great on uijjis (no champs or giants) but problem is when it goes to cast moving and noise and goes back to staff it takes like 20 sec for it to cast LC and by then it attacked a monster and died. I got it where it can 1hit a monster with life control and firebolt. but if life control isnt on it cant because mob is five lvls higher. It is the fastest way to lvl if everything runs smoothly. How can i get LC to cast right after bard skills?
Old 03/09/2009, 20:08   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,198
Quote:
Originally Posted by terasearch View Post
hi, my agbot is wiz/bard and its great on uijjis (no champs or giants) but problem is when it goes to cast moving and noise and goes back to staff it takes like 20 sec for it to cast LC and by then it attacked a monster and died. I got it where it can 1hit a monster with life control and firebolt. but if life control isnt on it cant because mob is five lvls higher. It is the fastest way to lvl if everything runs smoothly. How can i get LC to cast right after bard skills?
You should not be on mobs 5 levels higher than you with a Wizard, go to another area, and make AGBOT ignore party mobs and giants.