Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 08:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Good PvE Wizard Build

Discussion on Good PvE Wizard Build within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Good PvE Wizard Build

Anyone know any Good PvE Wizard Builds. Like a Taxi Build. Thanks
Old 03/04/2009, 00:23   #2

wizz/bard. is the best for taxi. but wizz/cleric is better for high lvl mobs taxi

if you only wanna taxi on ongs try to get ahigh lvl nuker s/s or spear that cast only shock lion and ghost spear attacks (or cutting blade) but the best is probably a lvl 90 fire/light glavie that only use ghost spear at ongs. (my friend got one and never saw someone stealing his spot)
Old 03/04/2009, 08:40   #3

Huh? Glavier best for ong taxi?? Not in 1 million years. Every lvl 90 bard could keep any spot they want at ongs. Glaviers dont hit faster than bards trust me.
Old 03/04/2009, 18:53   #4

you never got taxi by a glavie. just try it. my friend taxi me up to 1 m sp and no wizz/nuker stole is spot the ghost spear is a fast attack. i gain around 3k of SP an hour without any ticket. he was just pulling crit over crit on the mobs.

yes bard is the best but if you want to get plvl after at a high lvl bard are just going to die like wizz.