Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 20:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Agbot teleport to roc

Discussion on Agbot teleport to roc within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Agbot teleport to roc

I cant teleport my bot to roc by airdock. I just put this in my script :

"Inject","745A","65020000" - Select Hotan North Airdock Teleportation guy.
"Inject","7495","650200000217000000" - Teleport from Hotan North Airdock to Southgate Roc Mountain Airdock

Anything I missed?

Btw, how to kill horse after arrived hunting area?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Why is agBot not running after teleport???
09/27/2008 - Silkroad Online - 9 Replies
Hey I gotta problem today..... Agbot is not running after teleport even though i have loop after teleport on. Is this a bug or have joymax done something to prevent this. anyone have a similar problem as me ? or how to fix it ?
agbot dont use agbot teleport =/
09/15/2008 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
i use agbot 2.4.1 and want to use airdock south to get to roc mountains south. i used agbot dev wizzard tool, where the loop wizzard feature is implement. but everytime my bot walk to this airdock npc, he doesnt click on him or teleport =/ plz send me the right codes, that my bot need (version 2.4.1) PLZ HELP ME !
cant teleport using agbot
09/11/2008 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
from airdock to roc mountains doesn work, why? ;( teleport through towns works fine!
Teleport(Script)-agBot
07/19/2008 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
Hello I've got one question. I don't find an exactly answer, so I ask in a new topic. It's about script for agBot. The problem is: I want to buy big potions. These u can just buy in Hotan(x-large). But I want to lvl in Samarkand. I think I can start script normally. Go to Storage,Blacksmith and then to Herbalist. But then I want to teleport to Samarkand. How to do this. Which buttons I've to press or when I have to press F8 etc.. Could you please help me. Thanks. :)
[agBot] Loop After Teleport
06/19/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Hey! I'm using loops of agBot and I'm very happy with it :P. And now I think about to use a Relogger. But there's on problem: Everytime, when I start the agBot the x in front of "Loop after teleport" isn't there and the bot doesn't start the loop. Is there a possiblity to sett the bot that there's a x in front of "Loop after teleport" after every start? Thx for replies ;)