Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 14:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Big problems with the SRO Launcher.

Discussion on Big problems with the SRO Launcher. within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Big problems with the SRO Launcher.

Hi all,

I have got a big problem with my SRO launcher.It was working for me perfectlly like 4 months ago. Now i get a error message every time i'll start it the error shouts "Server is undergoing inspection or updates. Connect to .. for more information"

I need someone who can tell me how to fix this Error message.
Thank you all for the good answers
Old 02/17/2009, 22:54   #2

Unpach / Replace with the original media.pk2 / Reinstall / Redownload / Check your host file
(wait till the inspection is over ? (and it's over now )
Old 02/19/2009, 07:04   #3

Hm... Try... but i dont know... Try, go to the folder "C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc" and then open the hosts file with the notebook.
and do the same as in the photo below

Or download mediapatcher...

Mirror:

Virustotal:
Old 02/19/2009, 10:38   #4

Hey all! So i got the same problem to... when i start sro launcher always got the msg "the server is undergoing inspection...." and when i go to silkroad or joymax site "page load error" - but other sites working normally ! When i go to rev6 i see at servers everything going good they are all crowded and not "closed" or "check"! This problem i got from today morning! So any1 if can help me what should i do than pls anwer me! Ty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buciii View Post
Hm... Try... but i dont know... Try, go to the folder "C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc" and then open the hosts file with the notebook.
and do the same as in the photo below

Or download mediapatcher...

Mirror:

Virustotal:

Doesnt works But ty for the help
Old 02/22/2009, 23:31   #5

anyone knows how to fix this?i have the same problem...i live in japan and i can play sro mnths ago but after i reformat my pc,i got the same error with the launcher..
Old 03/04/2009, 14:49   #6

or bether in hosts write
ID:sremu
PW:test and this rl works now im happy playing try it
Old 03/04/2009, 14:58   #7

What you might could try is brows to the sro site using the sites ip and then start the laucher (odly enough this worked for me in some cases)
I'm sorry the Ip I've got is outdated and I dont have the time to search it now so you might could try looking for it yourself
Old 03/04/2009, 14:58   #8

What you might could try is brows to the sro site using the sites ip and then start the laucher (odly enough this worked for me in some cases)
I'm sorry the Ip I've got is outdated and I dont have the time to search it now so you might could try looking for it yourself