Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 21:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

pls need some help from programers here

Discussion on pls need some help from programers here within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
pls need some help from programers here

hi all ined some help from the progrmmers open ehre some 1 know my id and he is block it 10 mintes all the day with program he made ithink and he wann me to give him 1bil to stop block me all the day he jsut open his program on my id and make it blocking and go afk he do this from 1month pls ineed help ineed this program so ido in his id too caus iknow his id but icant do aney thing to deafince on my self so ijsut ned this tools to do ike he do so he will stop pls help me allllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Old 02/12/2009, 01:09   #2

I think what hes trying to say fellas..

Is that some guy designed a program that puts in invalid passwords to his username every few seconds and makes him unable to login, Because of the X number of failed login attempts within X amount of time, Security feature..

Only thing I can say is have joymax change your account username?
Old 02/12/2009, 02:09   #3

elite*gold: 115
Received Thanks: 12,344
Quote:
Originally Posted by thematrax View Post
hi all ined some help from the progrmmers open ehre some 1 know my id and he is block it 10 mintes all the day with program he made ithink and he wann me to give him 1bil to stop block me all the day he jsut open his program on my id and make it blocking and go afk he do this from 1month pls ineed help ineed this program so ido in his id too caus iknow his id but icant do aney thing to deafince on my self so ijsut ned this tools to do ike he do so he will stop pls help me allllllllllllllllllllllllllll
I'm not a grammar ****, but holy ****...
Old 02/12/2009, 20:05   #4

This exists. I know where to get it. And I know how to fix it.
Old 03/05/2009, 02:25   #5

so pls couild some 1 help me ? and give to me or tell me how ifix it he not wann let me !