Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 08:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question] About the free sp

Discussion on [Question] About the free sp within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Question] About the free sp

Yo people, i was thinking about joining one of those foreign silkroads and i read every single sticky thread and imo the best thread(thread not game) is the vSro one, anyways, my questions is, i found that vSro gives free skillpoints(read the vsro thread) And i wanna know what other servers give free skillpoints. Thats it, thank you.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
one question...MBot free or not?
02/14/2011 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
the mbot from www . botters - heaven . net is it free or not?^^
MM Needed Free Please and got Question
01/30/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Hi Guys i wanna trade my acc for an e-mail verfication acc on hotmail.com is it safe to trade my account to his account ?? he has all the info he says thx in advance
[Question] Tsro - looking for bot, not free.
12/22/2009 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
So hello :) am looking for bot to Tsro, well dont spam about Eu IP ban I know. Thanks
free lab help/question
05/18/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
i looked at teh free lab expliot and i wanted to ask some questions befor i waste my vp i dont have much since i dont plvl and am not a archer, so you just go to vp and log out? then got to mz and do the trick to get back in?