Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 22:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I think i got banned!!! Character wont show up :(

Discussion on I think i got banned!!! Character wont show up :( within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I think i got banned!!! Character wont show up :(

I think i got banned.. , cause i logged into SRO and my character wont show up..????!?!?! and yes im on correct server
Old 01/24/2009, 03:12   #2

If you were banned you would not even be able to log in. I think it is just the servers being slow. Try logging in and out some times.
Old 01/24/2009, 03:47   #3

yeah i got it, it was hardddd to get back into the server it took me 4 times of logging in and out to get him to show up..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Itemadd.ini for +13 to +15 wont show up stats on my server[5165]
04/23/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
I have a npc to make +13 to +15 on my 5165 server but for some reason he makes +13's,+14's,+15's without attack and extra stats. I know i need a itemadd.ini with them and i had one that i used but after i put the new itemadd.ini in my oldcodb and my client they additional attack and stats dont show up. Whats my problem. If you can help me please HELP. Picture Here http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/1893/129634612 .jpg Itemadd.ini (5095)\...
banner wont show up
06/09/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 10 Replies
i got the engine already, then open/close MLE then the engine itself, pero after a while walang lumalabas na banner saken H-E-L-P.
Agbot wont show character even after mediapatcher
06/09/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
I run nuconnector and then agbot and then sro_client. The problem is that it wont load my character data and then the agbot stops responding after i log into silkroad. Can anyone help me fix this? I reinstalled silkroad and ran registry cleaner and everything. It still won't work. :(
bot wont start it loads then it dont show up
05/15/2007 - Silkroad Online - 18 Replies
hello ive restarted my pc 2 times and nothing still no show up any help thank you