Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 05:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

An idea to log in faster if you have good PC :)

Discussion on An idea to log in faster if you have good PC :) within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
An idea to log in faster if you have good PC :)

Hey All

I have an idea which enables u to log faster ,but u should have a good PC.

when u want to log with no DC loader , u need to wait 12 sec between

each trail. but if you start the game 3 times and u tried to log with the same

account , u wont need to wait

hope it helps ^^
Old 01/23/2009, 17:00   #2

elite*gold: 20
I do that lol but thx anyways
Old 01/23/2009, 19:26   #3

i think everyone has figured that out
Old 01/23/2009, 21:31   #4

yep no need for this nonsense....
Close Thread
Old 01/23/2009, 21:39   #5

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,326
duh.

#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
I Have a good Idea....
07/14/2008 - Cabal Online - 23 Replies
Hi, My idea is to provide extra Topic Forum to Open with the name "Private Servers" What do you think of my idea? Moderators say "YES" for this :) PLEASE
Any idea to lvl twink faster? 2nd acc or some?
07/03/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 5 Replies
Greetings, my idea was to start up my twink from tortage to the mainland and get him right away to khesatta to get him into a group - being lvled very fast. i dont know if this works.. maybe u dont receive any XP because u got an 80ish guy in your team, while ur lvl is around 20? idk.. i know its expensive to get a second account, but for twinking it would be great? on the first acc u got ur 80ish main and on the second all your twinks. so u login with both chars, get your twink to a...
Good idea or bad idea?
05/22/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
I have a water(110)-Trojan(130) but i dont know if i should go to trojan again for 2nd rb or should i rb to water? If i am water(110)-trojan(130)-water(130) how much hp would i have if i went melee and had about 2.4k mana?
an idea on how to login faster
04/27/2007 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies
we all know and hate the fact, that we have to type the freakin image code many times to ever get logged in. the problem is; as soon as login slot is free on the server you get to see the image code after pressing enter a million times. now while typing the code off the image the slot usually gets closed and you get a "cannot connect to server" again. my idea was to start sro on 2 machines, type the image code on machine 1 and and keep my mouse on the confirm button, not pressing it yet....
Idea:Possibly good potential idea!
10/26/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Well today I was thinking and it was stated that it's impossible to view if you have a +1 item unless you look in your inventory, but it is generated before its picked up. This could be a big job, could be worth it if it was possible and done correctly though. Turn the items on the floors into items in your inventory images, I should probably explain a bit more. The images that are used in your inventory, put those on the floor. That way if you moused over the image it'd show the +1...