Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 06:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AGbot way to have it put everything picked up in storage Except gold

Discussion on AGbot way to have it put everything picked up in storage Except gold within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
AGbot way to have it put everything picked up in storage Except gold

is there a way were i can set agbot to just put everything picked up put in storage
and gold kept
Old 01/19/2009, 13:31   #2

Received Thanks: 2,168
Yes, just go to "Item Select" and put all to storage and leave gold in Inventory
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/19/2009, 13:46   #3

^^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[AgBot] Storage Keeper Auisan
08/28/2008 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
I just downloaded and purchased the RedConnecter and so far it's not been that bad. HOWEVER, everytime it returns to down and goes to the storage keeper, i get a message saying 'Could not find NPC Storage Keeper Auisan. Fix script file', or something like that. Then when I start the walkscript again, everything works fine. This only happens when I return to town and go to the storage keeper first time. Once I click ok, and try it again, it seems to work. Then I go off, grind for a while,...
Agbot storage problem
07/08/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Hi. I am having a problem with agbot. When i arive at the storage it opens the storage window but then just stands there frozen. If i put an item in the first slot of my inventory then it will store that item but it will not store any other items in my inventory and it will not move from the storage npc. I thought it might have been that i had an item in my storage that was not storeable but iv removed any scrolls etc that can not be stored and im still getting the same problem. Iv had a search...
AgBot Bot Storage problem
06/17/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
When walk script go to donwhang storage its give error "Script Error" what the problem ??
agbot script (storage full?)
06/01/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
ok i made a script for agBot and its almost working fine the only problem is that when i let the bot store my items it always says that my storage is full and it isnt. i have plenty of room in my storage some1 what to do about it? thx