Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 13:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

English Player looking for ENGLISH group [SRO R]

Discussion on English Player looking for ENGLISH group [SRO R] within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
English Player looking for ENGLISH group [SRO R]

I am a noob at the game, I only talk, or should I say type english. I am a level 21 S/S nuker full int. I am not unactive, I am always nice and I always TRY to help out others. I am focusing on my nuke skill then helping you guys, however though. I am lonely in the game, when I say whats up or hows it going people always talk in some foriegn language, to make it even worse lvl 30 nukers come and kill me, they say stuff in another language, then run off. I am a very patient player so I guess no worries. I'm F2P to, first account/player. I'm looking for a friendly group that is active and accepts lvl 20 and up. I am searching for a better SRO R expierence, not some boring reach to certain level and pvp. I want to do that with friends.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[All Sro] Pk2 Extractor with English Patch (Russian/Chinese/Korean/.. --> English)
07/31/2023 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 104 Replies
You are playing a foreign Sro (vSro, cSro...) and are annoyed because you cant read anything? Here is the Solution: Pk2Extractor Special Edition What it is: Basicly its a simple Pk2 extractor. You can open (almost) any pk2 file and extract its content. But there are some specials: Build In DDJ viewer
S4 League English Combi Group
09/03/2012 - S4 League Trading - 1 Replies
Looking to build combi group. We will be using Windows live messenger to communicate. Post your windows live name in the forum to begin and we will discuss getting online and beginning this combi system. I rank up quickly when i use a low level so hope you can keep up ;)
FPS: Project Blackout (New Group & english explanation)
01/03/2012 - Main - 4 Replies
http://fs1.directupload.net/images/150205/dphwmhy7 .gif
Selling [EU - English] Account, [5x85] + [1x80] + [2x75] [English]
08/14/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, im selling this account due to focusing more on playing xbox... i no longer play wow because it bores me... i have been searching for somewhere to sell my account for ages and this place looks perfect.. so lets get started. 1. Dibb - DK http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Dibb/adva nced 2. Zolarity - Paladin http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...arity/adva nced 3. Eraya - Hunter
Sell player level 28 soon 29!only english.
04/20/2011 - WarRock Trading - 3 Replies
level 28 soon 29. ratio :1.11 dinar:4k wepons:only cx4storm =50days. premium:free to play say your offer:)