1.Make a good password formed from 9 numbers,lower case letters
2.Scan your computer with a good anti-Virus
3.always update your anti virus &security programs
4.DELETE all Sro programs u have got and re download from their website or from a Trusted forum like e*pvpers
5.don't enter unknown websites
we have been notified of a malicious 3rd party tool called "SBot helper" containing a keylogger. It was temporarily also linked in our forum in a thread under "General Discussion". All links to this tool have been removed.
We were supplied with a list containing data of all affected accounts. We will notify each of the affected users by mail.
All users that downloaded and used the tool "SBot helper" are requested to IMMEDIATELY change their Silkroad AND Botaccount password!!
127.0.0.1 hacked! 10/05/2010 - Quotes - 17 Replies Mir war langweilig und die Gelegenheit zu günstig :D
nick = rl kumpel
dani = ich^^
I've been hacked :( 10/11/2009 - Off Topic - 15 Replies People do you know a good program who can protect me against hackers?
I've been hacked and all my data have been erased :((.
GOT HACKED ... 05/21/2007 - Silkroad Online - 66 Replies Yeah this is for real, have been hacked...
And I'm not a stupid whiner by D-loading every softmod available..
EVERYTIME, I D-loaded only those SM's, which had been scanned/used by players, and the one started the topic, wasn't a starter/noob, and already had karma..
So I can tell which SM's I have been downloading:
Indian_patch_1.097
patched_by_frogore
TrayMaster Full sm
i got hacked to day =_= 05/11/2007 - Silkroad Online - 15 Replies hehe i was dumb when i download a softmod from a guy that post here " new softmod from 0x33" that was the tittle i think,,, well i lost 5 sosun +5 8 degree armor and te other staller acc i lost 200mil.
i write this to just remind u to dont trust to any f this ppl that post saying that they have the new softmod ,,, just trust the moderator hehe well i quit sro fuck it
pec out