Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 01:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Agbot and StealthLite

Discussion on Agbot and StealthLite within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Agbot and StealthLite

So here is what I want to do:
I want to run 1 Agbot and 1 StealthLite on the same PC.

The problem is that both program uses 22580 port for connecting..

I know how can I modify Agbot to use another port but when I do that agbot closes after 5 min..

So what I want to do is modify StealthLite connecting port (22580).. and I need help if some could do that please tell me.
Old 01/15/2009, 20:16   #2

elite*gold: 280
The Black Market: 119/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,276
i can't figure a way changing stealthlite port , all i can do is changing agbot port , look
about the agbot closes : u should clear he registry by any registry cleaner or just use ccleaner
also i always used a way to fix that [worked for me , others i don't know]
it's to open task manager , go to processes make the agbot.exe processes @ high priority [real time or v.high]

try and post a result
Old 01/15/2009, 22:54   #3

elite*gold: 0
on the other hand i cant open stealthlite with srproxy...