Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

iBot problem

Discussion on iBot problem within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question iBot problem

so i start my iBot and yea, it kill 2-3 monsters, then the sro window just disappears. it doesnt even say disconnected from the server, it just disappears, and when i start it again, it does the same how do i fix it?
Old 07/24/2012, 05:43   #2

elite*gold: 260
ibot has stopped production, so find another bot.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Problem] Problem with Kbot 6.32/Ibot 6.32
08/05/2012 - DarkOrbit - 9 Replies
Hi all, I have problem with Kbot 6.32 and Ibot 4.32 http://i48.tinypic.com/2rnzmkj.png get user info... and nothing happens, after a while begins to charge from the beginning :( I tried on two computers and the problem is the same :( Edit: on other servers is Okay Please help me
IBOT problem
02/26/2012 - DarkOrbit - 2 Replies
i am using ibot cracked and i want to kill aliens with alien killer but when i add in setting alien killer then when it starts it shoots 1 time to alien and then he is going away.. how to configure ibot to kill aliens..??
Ibot Problem ?!?
01/04/2012 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
Hello, my i get every 2min dc, yes i use the hs and all things i know how to conif the edx loader but i get every 2min dc -.-. help ?!?