Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 17:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Some kind of private server..

Discussion on Some kind of private server.. within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Some kind of private server..

guys there are lots of private servers that u can be even 120 in hours or in a day. Arent you bored of these kind easy servers?
i dont know how to open a private server and how to control it either.. But i have some good ideas if someone wants to open a private server, these suggestions would be nice.
we all missed 80 cap and job activites for sure. Even fortress wars were way better at 80 cap bcoz there were only 1 fortress.
so imagine a server like that;
80cap euro-chin
exp-sp-drop rates are 3,4 or 5x max. not hard, not easy
sox drop rate and alchemy rate should be same as iSro or they could be a bit higher but not that much.
About fortress, only 1 fortress would be awesome. And if it is possible, all town's taxes could be taken at that Fortress. This will make more ppl to attack that fortress.
About job, there could be a prize for the job leaders of that week. Some silk or a silk item. I'm sure a lot players will try to earn that prize and also job wars will be funny.

for who is going to open a private server, please think on it