Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 11:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Almost got mad , I need help asap

Discussion on Almost got mad , I need help asap within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Almost got mad , I need help asap

Actually i succeeded in setuping BR files correctly , Runned the cert server it runned successfuly , And when i start running server files such as (global,download,gateway,etc....) They open and close in less than half of a sec ...Im almost got mad I did every thing correctly , EVERY THING , Im on a VPS 24 gig rams , So it should atleast work .... I didnt get any help on elite pvpers before so i hope i get this time , Thanks in advance ;(
Old 07/06/2012, 07:30   #2

You seem new here.. you just posted in the wrong section, this is for official-sro questions
Here you go :

Reason your managers closes is most likely because of the IP settings or the firewall blocking the connections (The managers cant establish an connection...)
You should ask a mod to move this thread to the correct section
Old 07/06/2012, 16:32   #3

its big difference sro ask the experts and private sro ask the experts (there you go)
Old 07/06/2012, 18:26   #4

Aight thanks , Let me try to stop the **** that is blocking The managers , Thanks for your reply , And sorry :3

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Help Please ASAP
05/01/2012 - Rappelz Private Server - 5 Replies
Hello, So im pretty new to using private servers so i was wondering when i finish downloading a client it takes me to winrar what should i do then like where should i extract the folders into? Thanks :rolleyes::handsdown:
WTS Euw Acc ASAP
04/23/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling EUW Acc ASAP Hello. I am selling my League Of legends account from the EU West server, because i'm going to university and i wont have time for play LoL + first i need money for the university.I only accept Paypal, I can send you pictures from champions So here is the account: Level: 30 Normal Wins (S2): 462 Solo Ratting : 1381 W 170 L 162 (S2) Dominion : 39 Win On the account STILL here 978 RP + 18203 Ip
WTB 150+ ak Siz ASAP
08/25/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 0 Replies
Buying lvl 150 ak on siz. Offering in either dils/items/chars. Pm me or add my msn [email protected]
need Help Here asap...
04/02/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 4 Replies
would you mind put a link on download grandchase.exe ph.... na erase ko po sakin.... please inde ko kasi malaro un grandchase pag wala un... PLease help me... sorry for the wrong posting but i need it badly...
need help asap
10/04/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
hi i need help i go to my server put it up can i can not login it just stays on the login screen and someone told me thats it is my ip so can someone look my packetprocessor > pastebin - collaborative debugging tool mastersock > pastebin - collaborative debugging tool and help will be good and if they can add me on msn would be good to