Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 10:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Silkroad change MAIL

Discussion on Silkroad change MAIL within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Silkroad change MAIL

Hello, am using mail from private domain ... so my mail looks like ... the problem is that am not sure for how long this domain will be up. And once domain is down I won't be able to control my silkroad account anymore ;(

When I login into silkroad control panel I only see personal information modification and PASSWORD modification. I don't see mail modification anywhere

Anyone know how to change mail ? or at list how to contact silkroad and ask them if they can help me with this

thanks.
Old 01/01/2009, 19:23   #2

elite*gold: 28719
The Black Market: 138/0/0
Received Thanks: 21,381
go to the official sro website then log in there then click on manage account then E-Mail Account Modification
Old 01/01/2009, 19:44   #3

I don't have E-mail account modification there (

My friend have it there too but I don't. I have only personal information modification and PASSWORD modification. No mail.
Old 01/01/2009, 20:04   #4

you did email verification?
after that you cant change your email adress i think

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[METIN 2 DE] E-Mail change Problem
11/09/2010 - Metin2 - 9 Replies
Moin alle zusammen also ich fang mal an ich hab mir vor knapp 2 wochen nen acc auf ebay gekauft e-mail geändert usw. nun mein prob ist nach schon rund diesen 2 wochen kann ich den char löschcode immer noch nicht anfordern immer wenn ich mir den code schicken möchte steht dort das ich während einer e-mail änderung diese aktion nicht ausführen kann lager pw usw kann ich mir schicken lassen nur das ding nicht vllt. ein fehler in der Db von denen ? meine 2te frage währe kann er nach 2...
Where can i change my mail, pw and secret answer?
05/06/2010 - C9 - Continent of the Ninth - 4 Replies
Hello! Yesterday i bought a C6 Account and played already some hours ingame. But i'd like to change the mail adress, passwort and the secret answer. Where can i do that? I think, it's somewhere on the hangame myinfo page... but where?
change password without e-mail? ECSRO
01/13/2010 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies
is there any way ... because i forgot what i put on e-mail
Trading account anaways to change e-mail
10/16/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
hey this guys came up to me yesterday in conquer and gave me a free trojan lvl 116 and i own i tnow and hes trying to find the info so i can change the e-mail after i change the e-mail is there anaway he can get the account back after that?? cause if figured with the e-mail changed he cant retrieve the neww password but can he any other way cause i am not putting any special items or money in this account until i know he cant get it back THANKS A LOT!! ~Kory