Hello,
Merry Christmas to everyone,wish you all the best eventhough i'm ill.
,
Blub22 is one of the few persons on this planet that will never do anything bad to you.
I have the source of his loader and it's completely harmless.Besides,How do you imagine a keylogger in such a small file?
TURN OFF CAPS LOCK,this is not a request.If you ever again insult blubie,you'll get banned.
omg, people cant understand. stop downloading ****.exe and start your brain.exe
irony/ just stop download your bots from botturk.com then u wont get hacked /irony
never got hacked and im no antivir using - just a firewall for the whole network
I never got hacker either and i'm not using AV neither Firewall.
You might have downloaded his loader from ,as shyron said,botturk.com.
I saw you blame blub ,because his laoder has ardamax.Well scan the one you had deleted and the one on elitepvpers.
... I NEVER GO TO BOTTURK.TURK OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT I DOWNLOADED BLUB LOADER FROM HIS THREAD AND I GOT HACKED 2DAYS AFTER THAT YOU GUYS SUPPORT HIM CUZ U HACK ACCS WITH HIM TO I GUESS
blub 09/25/2008 - GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies Ich werde keine Werbung mehr machen!
blub 11/13/2007 - GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 6 Replies Hello,
i found a nice program on the net,
that i wanted to share with ya
this is a death leveling program, its helps in Pre-Searing Ascalon
i tested this program, i dont know y its not working to me,
maybe u could help me...
wtb u can read about death leveling in guild wiki site:
Death leveling - Guild Wars Wiki (GWW)