Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 22:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Clientless - Problem,Need HELP !

Discussion on Clientless - Problem,Need HELP ! within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Clientless - Problem,Need HELP !

Well its been a very long time that the Clientless's "trace" function is not working for everyone.Well,could someone sacrifice some time to fix this issue please,not just me,everyone would appreciate it.(Or you can explain me how to fix it)
ps: Every other function is working normally(example:sit,move,leave and etc)

Thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
problem with clientless ribot
03/30/2010 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 3 Replies
it makes auto clientless mode after few minutes., how do i disable it?
Problem with sr33 clientless
12/22/2008 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies
i log on clintless, set owner, enter the party with owner, but how the hell do i get owner ID to set race to owner????? answer fast pls
Clientless problem
09/22/2008 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
when i run silkroad client from Clientless i get CRASH ERROR why? some one can help??
Clientless problem
06/21/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Hi all, I tested the clientless software, made by Drew_Benton and it gave me an error after I typed in my code, I will show you the log. Attempting to connect to the login server. Connected to the login server. Now sending the login packet. Image code received. Please enter the image code. Sending image code "i7HQHh".
Clientless Bot Problem
11/22/2007 - Say Hello - 1 Replies
Hi leute, ich hab mal ne Frage beim clientless bot, also ich hab mir die neuste Version 1.75 runtergeladen und AppLocale .Hab beides gezipt und installiert. Jetzt drücke ich auf login und da kommen Chinesiche Schriftzeichen die ich mit Google translate übersetzt habe und die Übersetztung lautet "The authentication server disconnected". Bedeutet das dass die server down sind? Danke jetzt schon euer _SouleateR_