in my opinion wizard are the best for leveling fast with boting the problem is that you may die fast so i recommend to bot 3 lvl down from you and you will kill them fast without die. if you want a chinise char the best is s/s nuker they can kill 1 hit and can block but till you get lvl 30 you will be weak
Or you can go Wizard but choose Bard at Subclass.With recovery division you will die pretty often when it ends and needs to recast. For giants you will need lots of vigors.
generally int chars do well
about str, i prefer ranged chars with picking pet (fast hunting , saving time) and i mean rogues with xbow skills or chinese archers
Use Sbot and Wizard with Cleric Bless, The Autobuffer is alot faster then isro's or agbot's. Its like 0,5 second switch 1second buff 0,5 second switch back
Fastest way to level 1-80? 07/13/2011 - World of Warcraft - 14 Replies What is the fastest way to level 1-80?
No RAF
No outside help(from higher level)
I want to reroll on a new server, and looking for a way to do 1-80 in the less posible /played time. Mainly im looking for people who can show a screenshot of their /played time, with a quick explanation.
Like:
Best/Fastest way to level 02/17/2010 - Dekaron - 11 Replies Hey guys so I have been reading around and I see people who say they can get to like lvl 50-60+ in 1 day while hacking. I have only been hacking for about a week now and I am very new at this.. but I managed to get to level 62 in this time and now its like harder to level. Is there any one who can maybe give some advice as to where to go/what to do to level maybe a little faster. I have pretty much everything I need including a skill hack so Im well off I just wanna know what to do. Im in...
Fastest char to bot 08/04/2009 - Dekaron - 10 Replies What is the fastets char to bot,and how long would it take to lvl 102?
Im botting a bagi atm and stopping it at 102:) would like to know how long it could take,and i hope that there arent coming patches for atleast 2weeks
Fastest way to level? 11/03/2008 - Dekaron - 17 Replies Hi, I want to make a new hunter and was wondering what is the fastest way to level? Here's what I'm thinking so far:
1-34: ? (get powerleveled by high level?)
34-60: nunvice vac + glitch
60-90: crespo dung vac (60-115 with skill edit?)
The 1-34 seems like the most painful (ironically). Is rookie maze worth it to vac+wallhack? Any help would be nice.
P.S. I'm not asking for hacks, just leveling tips. So don't ask me for these hacks either. Use search button.
Fastest to level 02/12/2007 - World of Warcraft - 8 Replies Hey guys, I hope you can help. :}
Ait so a few days ago I got banned for letting my friend on my account. =[ The thing is i was lvl 58, and I never got to 60 before. So I was wondering if you guys could tell me which classes level the fastest for solo leveling. (Alliance side). I started making a lock, around level 15, but I read that a mage can level from 30-40 in ~8hours (:O) and I heard mages are real fun and stuff so I wouldn't mind switching over. (The thing that bugs me about mages...