Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 00:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Devil spirit dress pk2 edit project... need help with some codes

Discussion on Devil spirit dress pk2 edit project... need help with some codes within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Devil spirit dress pk2 edit project... need help with some codes

hello everyone. long time no see you guys.
so its this im working in the pk2 edit i started today, to do the devil spirit "nasrun" pk2 edit mode

here is the current part of my work:

the effects in the pic is everything that appear in the transformation of devil spirit dress awake when used the skill "malicious devil skill" that one is 5 or 6 skills in 1 so to do it i had to convert the effect of some of my buffs

Now to make the char run and stand flying like devil i need the help of someone not noob like me to tell me the codes ".ban" of the char animation for "run" and "stand", i know the nasrun flying codes i just don't know where are the codes for the character movement in data.pk2, if anyone can tell me the codes i appreciate

btw if someone know how to transform the char skin for the devil spirit tell me please, thanks

ps: i found some files named "cart_run.ban" and "cart_stand01.ban" but was not for movement in floor it was for horse and when i reach the game everyone was flying in the horses xD lol

this is the current edition now:

Now the last thing i need to do is put it flying but i need the codes ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/18/2008, 06:51   #2

This Work?
Old 12/18/2008, 12:57   #3

its not finish yet but yes it work i will make a tut after i get finish but for now got to make it fly but for that i need the character movement codes.

Greetings
Old 01/29/2009, 10:46   #4

close this i dont need it anymore ^^

thanks
Closed Thread