Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 13:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wierd error message

Discussion on Wierd error message within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wierd error message

I run vista and the error says different, have a look for yourself

the message says that my OS is running Windows 2000 Service Pack 1

any help would be awsome!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg errormess.jpg (237.3 KB, 10 views)
Old 11/25/2008, 23:57   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,326
Quote:
Originally Posted by outpoint42 View Post
I run vista and the error says different, have a look for yourself

the message says that my OS is running Windows 2000 Service Pack 1
any help would be awsome!!
everyone calls it the???? error, it appears for loads of different things,
if your using the loader with the agbot

tick redirect ip
Old 11/26/2008, 17:33   #3

do you have to use the Loader_Config for this?
Old 11/26/2008, 23:05   #4

and redirecting the ip should fix it? if so how would one go about this. (sorry I'm still new to the bots but not to computers) btw way you've already been alot of help already by identifying the problem

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Error Message..
07/28/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 10 Replies
>>> Loading Map/Map Map Cell( 86, 51) Can't convert to INT from ..\Share\Map\150_Ardeca\NPC_150_Ardeca.csv File: e:\release\dekaron\1.90.5.4\server\dekaron\service object\properties\tooliplist\../../../Share/LogicO bject/Support/ITable.h, Line: 294 I can't figure out what i have to change, I've deleted the new NPC's from ardeca_npc.csv since they're on deka kr and i dont want them, but its giving me that error, Anyone knows what i have to change? Thanks.
A wierd error
05/27/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 15 Replies
Okay i made a npc yesterday and Arco gave me tthe line of code to make it so you can only get it once a day but the source wont debugg now, Loc.X = ushort.Parse(Info); this line of code comes up in yellow when it debuggs and i dont know how to fix it, it also says: Index was outside the bounds of the array. Anybody know what this is?
Error Message
08/30/2009 - S4 League - 13 Replies
Huhu, bekomme so nach 5-10min immer ne Undefined Hacks error message selbst wenn ich ohne nen Hack spiele o.O jemand ne ahnung wodran das liegt? benutze windows 7...
wierd error after openning tbot
11/09/2007 - Silkroad Online - 12 Replies
hey all i am having a wierd error after i opn tserver and open tbot 1107 the gamegaurd load and then i get error caled "selected collacting sequance cant be loaded by the operating system"when i press ok it loads and bring another wierd error here a ss http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/410/errorvp1.p ng please help me to open that bot :)
wierd SILKROAD ERROR D: (i DID use search button
10/06/2007 - Silkroad Online - 10 Replies
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c52/f4ggits/unti tled.jpg can anyone explain? i tried reinstalling bot and silkroad and tried with loopback adaptor on and off and tried with and without host folder.. and with router and without and no firewall on.. !!@#!@#!!!!