Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 08:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Changed from Vista to xp [network problem]

Discussion on Changed from Vista to xp [network problem] within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Changed from Vista to xp [network problem]

yesturday I installed windows XP (SP3) on my computer, but now my internet is much more slow, it used to download with 175kbps and now its downloading with 10/20kbps, i've already installed the network board and restarted my modem, and i still have the same problem. Help me plz
Old 11/05/2008, 23:27   #2

Received Thanks: 2,326
Why did you go from Vista to Xp? Its basically same thing vista just looks better graphically and has few more options thats it.
Old 11/05/2008, 23:30   #3

Bot issues x) but do you know any solution for this?
Old 11/05/2008, 23:35   #4

elite*gold: 0
Probably it isn't a Windows XP problem, i guess it's something with your ISP, contact them.
Old 11/05/2008, 23:42   #5

So, shall I wait until tomorrow and then contact them? now u say, yesturday i downloaded sro in 1.30h so the internet was fine, and today is really slow, hum
Old 11/05/2008, 23:48   #6

Received Thanks: 2,326
You have other people on your network?/ Try reseting your router. If problems still occur its your ISP,
Old 11/05/2008, 23:49   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eckoro View Post
Why did you go from Vista to Xp? Its basically same thing vista just looks better graphically and has few more options thats it.
hum, I know better XP than Vista, that's why
Old 11/06/2008, 00:06   #8

yeah, but the other computer is turned off, and I've already resected my modem, and its still the same..