Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 21:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how to set sbot at mirror dimension? [iSRO]

Discussion on how to set sbot at mirror dimension? [iSRO] within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question how to set sbot at mirror dimension? [iSRO]

^^
my bots recently reached 112+ and ive never botted at mirror dimension. dont tell me to stay at 107 or 110, i want to try 116+ mobs

and i saw theres an npc near the teleport so i wont be needing to scroll to constantinople.

but i noticed that npc doesnt sell speed pots and no storage, so how should i set my SBOT? so characters just walk back to npc? does that option work in sbot? how about the items? quests?

thanks in advance!!
Old 04/03/2012, 08:28   #2

go to alex south instead of constantinople...
you can port from alex south directly to the ferry on the right side of constantinople south so you just need to walk to the left side and you re a t the gate to the mirror world.
since the good spots are much away from the mirror npc, just scroll back to alex south and then walk to the mirror world again, doesn t take that much time.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/03/2012, 08:50   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by papapajo View Post
go to alex south instead of constantinople...
you can port from alex south directly to the ferry on the right side of constantinople south so you just need to walk to the left side and you re a t the gate to the mirror world.
since the good spots are much away from the mirror npc, just scroll back to alex south and then walk to the mirror world again, doesn t take that much time.
thanks man,
anyway can you give me a good spot at 120s? they say its quite crowded, ca u give an alternative? hell blood is the physical damage 120? what is the hell enchantress?
Old 04/03/2012, 14:50   #4

well the 120s mobs are pretty crowded, but they make sense if you re 115+ because you can make an unlimited quest there, but till you reach 115, you can go to the north of mirror world, over the bridge, to the small island (or what ever that should be) and then walk as long to the right side, until you reach the 119 mobs.
there is nearly everywhere a good spot at the 119 mobs and they make mag dmg and weakness debuff.
so pretty easy for wizards in your PT with a low amount of HP.
Thanks
1 User

Tags
dimension, isro, mirror, mirror dimension, sbot