Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 05:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problem botting With Wizard

Discussion on Problem botting With Wizard within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Problem botting With Wizard

Hello today i have a question that has been bugging me for ages.....

ok so im a wizard and when i start botting i bot on mobs lower than me with 2 levels so i can 1 hit them without using life control so i go set bot etc etc but cant use cleric skills anyway i set bot and go just for 5 mins wc to find him dead, second time i stay watch him knowing that it only attacks with single foe attacks (fire bolt,frozen spear)and doesnt attack party mobs but still some aggresive mobs show up and attack me so with primary foe (eg.shakram comes 2 eddimu and now im a wizard enduring 3 mobs so i die so i went to yeti (6 lvls lower than me) and still a giant appears and i die or some noob lvl 90 plvling his chars lures his mobs to **** me now i need desperate help since i lost about 6% due to this problem also if there is a good botting spot ill gratefully thank you if u post a map of the place with the spot pointed in it im 66 by the way.
P.S:Bot doesnt change weps to cast buffs.
P.S.S:my cleric skills arent as high as my wizard mastery

Sincerly,
Lelo.
Old 10/22/2008, 22:31   #2

Well, i got 43 Wizard only and i play always in 5 or 6 levels mobs lowers (im killing 37/38 mobs). Try find Spot with a lot of Botter, becoze they help you a lot, and you can always KS all or Try non-agro Mobs, you can be safe for lot of time or try spot with mobs without Giants..
Old 10/22/2008, 22:37   #3

from lvl 57 to 73 aggresive and non aggresive mobs are in the same area so unless i can kill niya sniper
im still with this problem
Old 10/22/2008, 22:44   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lelorulez View Post
from lvl 57 to 73 aggresive and non aggresive mobs are in the same area so unless i can kill niya sniper
im still with this problem
Look for a spot with more non-agressive mobs, and try reduce radius try 40 or 50 radius or less... and you find less agressives mobs
Old 10/22/2008, 23:45   #5

you will end up like me ... i am lvl 71 wizzard ... had premium on it and everything ... good gear , weapon and everything ... and i ended up in leveling a new charater chinese ... and now i am going for 500k sp on that noob cause eu just suck in boting ... ****** me of that i set my wizzard on edimmus and he dies when 1 champion attacks him
Old 10/23/2008, 00:08   #6

Quote:
Hello today i have a question that has been bugging me for ages.....

ok so im a wizard and when i start botting i bot on mobs lower than me with 2 levels so i can 1 hit them without using life control so i go set bot etc etc but cant use cleric skills anyway i set bot and go just for 5 mins wc to find him dead, second time i stay watch him knowing that it only attacks with single foe attacks (fire bolt,frozen spear)and doesnt attack party mobs but still some aggresive mobs show up and attack me so with primary foe (eg.shakram comes 2 eddimu and now im a wizard enduring 3 mobs so i die so i went to yeti (6 lvls lower than me) and still a giant appears and i die or some noob lvl 90 plvling his chars lures his mobs to **** me now i need desperate help since i lost about 6% due to this problem also if there is a good botting spot ill gratefully thank you if u post a map of the place with the spot pointed in it im 66 by the way.
P.S:Bot doesnt change weps to cast buffs.
P.S.S:my cleric skills arent as high as my wizard mastery

Sincerly,
Lelo.
Hows your armor/accessories ? sounds like not so good, try to make at least +3-4 all str and hp at least 50% all, but accessories most important (phy.absorption since you're weak to physical damage).

X-large hp ? hopefully

If you use isrobot / softmod you can put it using vigors when hp x%, very good option for euro.
Old 10/23/2008, 00:50   #7

ok i have silk lots of it i have devil wing and hat and a wolf lvl 62 and im lvl 66 and no my equipment is not so good but it wopnt make a diffrnece my problem isn with my dmg it with my hp i diw when a champion eddimu and a genreal edimu attack me

i use stealth lite cuz tbot is complicated and i have to mess with my system and i dont wanna fck my pc for a bot so i use simple bots that need 5 steps or less to make it work
Old 10/23/2008, 01:11   #8

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,198
Quote:
ok i have silk lots of it i have devil wing and hat and a wolf lvl 62 and im lvl 66 and no my equipment is not so good but it wopnt make a diffrnece my problem isn with my dmg it with my hp i diw when a champion eddimu and a genreal edimu attack me

i use stealth lite cuz tbot is complicated and i have to mess with my system and i dont wanna fck my pc for a bot so i use simple bots that need 5 steps or less to make it work
Sorry, but If you have bad gear, you are gonna die. +3 Atleast, +5 if you can afford it , max blues, and no more dying.

VS generals? LOL.. A wizard should 1hit any general within his level, if you don't , try using a staff that is your degree.
Old 10/23/2008, 04:37   #9

use agbot.. buff you with 2nd weapon and youll have more choices
Old 10/23/2008, 08:18   #10

1. Only grind on non-preeemtive mobs a few lvls lower then you, I made a list wich you can find here >> . <<
2. Use AG-bot, so you will be able to switch weapon and make use of your sub.
3. Don't use Life-turnover.
4. Get decent +3 gear, +3 weap, and good accesorry.
5. try to get FF cleric sub so you will be able to wear light armor.
Old 10/24/2008, 02:13   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanja123 View Post
... cause eu just suck in boting
Well yes, wizards are OMG but STR builds are very nice to bot with!!!!
Old 10/24/2008, 11:26   #12

I have botted my wiz from 40 to 90, it's a difficult build to survive but ones you have found a good spot you will lvl a lot faster then any other build.

- Try to find spots where there are only passive mobs
- Pimp your gear (very important)
- Now you can use an autobuffer or when you use ag its in the bot, recovery div really helps
- If you have enough gold and your cleric masterie is the same as your wiz masterie then make a light armor set too, you will get less damage at physical mobs with light armor.
Light armor at physical mobs.
Robe at magical mobs.

Good luck botting and lvl'ing.