Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Banned account

Discussion on Banned account within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Banned account

Is there any way to buy back a banned account?

Thx !
Old 10/14/2008, 18:34   #2

i've been in this kind of stuff alot talked to "Cabalonline" GM's on MSN etc. as the princip of the game/rules remains the same. And the following answer would be:"you did something illegal, if you were proven guilty (with proofs such as video/screenshot) or found hacking/boting by a [GM] then you automaticaly recive a permanent ban"
And proving otherwise... is tougher than you might imagne. Their policies are strict =)
And i wish you luck with "Un-Banning" your acc^^ most of the time you just musnt give up, be respectful and hope they dont have a proof of you hacking

EDIT: Also... if the GM's reply and say that you were caught boting by a GM, then try with some stupid excuses as "I just didnt belive that ur a gm and didnt reply..." or "Me raly cont spak engish gud" so that would be some aswell
EDIT2: Paying for unbanning your acc is pretty pointless to me so i wont even suggest that to anyone
Old 10/14/2008, 18:56   #3

Did you buy silk ?
Old 10/14/2008, 19:00   #4

If you'r playing ecsro, pay ocean, he'll 100% GUARDANTEED give you your account back for money.
Old 10/14/2008, 19:28   #5

k thx and yes I did buy silk :O but I'll try
Old 10/19/2008, 10:40   #6

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,472
Quote:
Originally Posted by TakeItTillTheRest View Post
"Me raly cont spak engish gud"
Made my day