Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 19:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

About clientless come in please...

Discussion on About clientless come in please... within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
About clientless come in please...

I want to use clientless and I've been read and see alot of people says if you use clientless the % to get ban will be more higher,Is it true ?
I want to use clientless with silks so you think I will get ban if I will use it ?
And someone can bring me here link from the directly site to download from there the clientless ?
Thanks.
Old 10/10/2008, 23:29   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,326
I am to sure if its higher chance of getting banned, i thought it would be the same as agbot.

Here is the link for the clientless,

Buying Silk generally lowers your chance here is some statistics of how many have been banned using agbot with and without silkroad, taken from husserts topic.

Yes < I don't have Silk > 9 .73%
No < I don't have Silk > 39.77%
Yes < I have Silk > 7.90%
No < I have Silk > 42.60%

So only about 18% of people have been from agbot out of 709 so that is quite a small %. Isrobot and tbot have higher chance of being detected than agbot
Old 10/11/2008, 00:28   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eckoro View Post
I am to sure if its higher chance of getting banned, i thought it would be the same as agbot.

Buying Silk generally lowers your chance here is some statistics of how many have been banned using agbot with and without silkroad, taken from husserts topic.

So only about 18% of people have been from agbot out of 709 so that is quite a small %. Isrobot and tbot have higher chance of being detected than agbot
How do you know that Isro & tbot have a higher chance of being banned?..
Old 10/11/2008, 00:33   #4

Received Thanks: 2,326
Well I know other people on many other forums, and some of my friends have brought these and have been banned, none of them have been banned with agbot. Also just from general knowledge that people around this forum have told me
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/11/2008, 00:44   #5

Quote:
Well I know other people on many other forums, and some of my friends have brought these and have been banned, none of them have been banned with agbot. Also just from general knowledge that people around this forum have told me
I've heard some people say that Silkroad supports iSRO bot, Really no idea if it's true tho
Old 10/11/2008, 06:14   #6

Joymax is in touch with the gold selling companies, and the huge chinese botting companies.
Old 10/11/2008, 09:41   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by driftway View Post
I want to use clientless and I've been read and see alot of people says if you use clientless the % to get ban will be more higher,Is it true ?
I want to use clientless with silks so you think I will get ban if I will use it ?
And someone can bring me here link from the directly site to download from there the clientless ?
Thanks.
Hm one which kind of clientlles are you thinking about?Redc?SR33?Or ISRO clientlees.
I dont know about redc and ISro but if you use S33 chance even with silk is like 80%.I know cause my 2 chars with silk was banned and like 10 without while i was using SR33.Be careful.
Old 10/11/2008, 11:33   #8

Quote:

Thanks alot Eckoro about the explantion.
If I use on my player level 20 to example the clientless and I plvl him by my level 80 without clientless so It's not like my level 80 use the clientless right ?

Edit : and Bro I need the link to the clientless without I have to pay money.
I need the free on.
Old 10/11/2008, 14:50   #9

Quote:
Thanks alot Eckoro about the explantion.
If I use on my player level 20 to example the clientless and I plvl him by my level 80 without clientless so It's not like my level 80 use the clientless right ?

Edit : and Bro I need the link to the clientless without I have to pay money.
I need the free on.
Only clientless that i know and that is free is SR33 here is the link:

But i don't recommend using it cause chance of being banned is really high with or without silk.And that is not the bot only client to login in the game.
Old 10/11/2008, 20:40   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ogysss View Post
Only clientless that i know and that is free is SR33 here is the link:

But i don't recommend using it cause chance of being banned is really high with or without silk.And that is not the bot only client to login in the game.
I want to use sr33 clientless ,is it really alot of precent to get ban if you use it ?
Old 10/12/2008, 14:41   #11

Hm i would say very high take a look at my posts before.
Old 10/12/2008, 17:49   #12

Okay I will not use it ,but bro I've used it one time in my noob char.
and I got more char level 80 I dont used this program with him.
and today I had alot of disconnects with the both of char ,I will get ban on my high level because I've benn used this progarm with my other char?
Old 10/13/2008, 06:16   #13

Quote:
Okay I will not use it ,but bro I've used it one time in my noob char.
and I got more char level 80 I dont used this program with him.
and today I had alot of disconnects with the both of char ,I will get ban on my high level because I've benn used this progarm with my other char?
Um i think no probably only char who was using clientless will be baned
Old 10/13/2008, 06:26   #14

Received Thanks: 2,198
Yeah I think they will ban via Account not IP, so you will only lose the stall account IF they ban you.
Old 10/13/2008, 11:18   #15

[B]I will buy silks to my noob account because I make with him farming and If they will see I bought today maybe they will not ban me,what do you say ?
or you think even i buy the silks i will get the ban ? tommrow is the inspection.