Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 04:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to avoid murderstatus

Discussion on How to avoid murderstatus within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to avoid murderstatus

when im using agbot? can i configurate the newer version of the bot to not hit back or not attack the mobs that can give u murderstatus ? or dc when u get murderstaus to avoid to loose to mutch?

Thank u
Old 10/09/2008, 10:52   #2

no monsters give you murderstatus. Only people do. And their pets. And trasports.
Old 10/09/2008, 14:25   #3

u have some monster that can give u that not only people pet and transport, and my question was if there is a way to avoid murderstatus if some one hit me so the bot doesnt hit back
Old 10/09/2008, 14:26   #4

elite*gold: 28719
The Black Market: 138/0/0
Received Thanks: 21,381
what mob can give you a murderstatus???
Old 10/09/2008, 14:42   #5

this was i think they called them quest mobs and was in roc montain a friend got murder status from one of them yesterday, lvl 85 or 87, he was alone in the area so he is sure that is wasnt other player and i have talked with peapole that have on sro for a wery long time and this has happend before but then it was a crack that make it

~Merged Posts by John Dread~
Next time use the edit-button please.

and still no answer on my question can i configurate AGBOT so it doesnt hit back ?
Old 10/09/2008, 14:49   #6

elite*gold: 28719
The Black Market: 138/0/0
Received Thanks: 21,381
well I dont think it is possible to get murder status from mobs but well the solution to your probem is this:
go to your config settings of agbot and click on "Monster Select" then click on the mob u want to ignore on the right side and the click on the arrow-button below.
Old 10/10/2008, 08:00   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Dread View Post
well I dont think it is possible to get murder status from mobs but well the solution to your probem is this:
go to your config settings of agbot and click on "Monster Select" then click on the mob u want to ignore on the right side and the click on the arrow-button below.
Oh so very very very wrong my friend.

I once encountered this merchant who had this HUGE HUGE mount (like 4 times the size of a fire ox) and he was riding on it and all of the thieves and people were attacking it because theyve never seen it before. After he got off though, you could attack it like a regular monster, however, you would get the pink status if you touched the **** thing. Then the merchant would own your azz in a second.

Even after the merchant left, that huge mount was just THERE, it didnt move with him or disappear, it sort of just stayed there and people were getting murder status like crazy

I tried asking here what that mount thingy was, but no one answered me
Old 10/11/2008, 03:11   #8

look guys... u know there are some ppl in servers that Murder botters right? well i think thats what he means.. maybe he thinks that it's a mob that killed him or someting like that?
Old 10/11/2008, 04:00   #9

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,198
There's a Antelope quest where you have to capture one, and take it somewhere ( I think, haven't done it) The bot will most likely attack this captured Antelope thus gives you PK status. I know iSRO bot patches this , but not sure about agBot.
Old 10/12/2008, 00:34   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenmaster999 View Post
Oh so very very very wrong my friend.

I once encountered this merchant who had this HUGE HUGE mount (like 4 times the size of a fire ox) and he was riding on it and all of the thieves and people were attacking it because theyve never seen it before. After he got off though, you could attack it like a regular monster, however, you would get the pink status if you touched the **** thing. Then the merchant would own your azz in a second.

Even after the merchant left, that huge mount was just THERE, it didnt move with him or disappear, it sort of just stayed there and people were getting murder status like crazy

I tried asking here what that mount thingy was, but no one answered me
That would be the silk buffalo I think( Could be any of the other silk transports), for some reason you can attack it, even if your not in any job.

For the murder thing, There's a quest in ROC, when its activated you can kill people and they will become murder ( Well so I've heared, never found out what quest..)
Old 10/12/2008, 12:45   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by xMedeia View Post
That would be the silk buffalo I think( Could be any of the other silk transports), for some reason you can attack it, even if your not in any job.

For the murder thing, There's a quest in ROC, when its activated you can kill people and they will become murder ( Well so I've heared, never found out what quest..)
No you cant get that from silk items, he is talking about the fortress transport (the behemoth).
If you click those you get offensive status (being pink) but getting murder from one is a little tricky since they have tons and tons of hp.

There is an antinoke quest that requires you to trap one (euro players that done the low level quest know what i am talking about) and bring it back to another location, sad enough early bots ( attacked it) guess agbot has not changed it yet, so there is no way you can prevent it when using agbot at rok mountain area.

Suggest you grind south areas and far away from eye peak that is where they have to capture that mob, personally never done that quest waste of time might do it when i get bored, since it might be needed for later level quests.
Old 11/03/2008, 10:50   #12

elite*gold: 146
Post Thats it guyz

Quote:
Originally Posted by xMedeia View Post

..... That animal/transport is available when you are level7/8 Trader, i am not sure about the level. The biggest trader in the server. Who ever clicks on that monster will start Hunting it. But remember you will turn pink when you click on it. The best thing is the monster will attack the player theives too, attacks the theif whom the trader is trying to kill or theif hitting it. Really great trade run when you go level7. Enjoy.... I guess it was made to show that Merchants are strong too and we theives or hunters are strong only when merchant is low level.
Old 11/03/2008, 16:27   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayyubiradar View Post
..... That animal/transport is available when you are level7/8 Trader, i am not sure about the level. The biggest trader in the server. Who ever clicks on that monster will start Hunting it. But remember you will turn pink when you click on it. The best thing is the monster will attack the player theives too, attacks the theif whom the trader is trying to kill or theif hitting it. Really great trade run when you go level7. Enjoy.... I guess it was made to show that Merchants are strong too and we theives or hunters are strong only when merchant is low level.
/facepalm
For the second time, they are animals that can be made at the fortress by a training administrator or the commander at the fortress.
Maximum job level is now 7 and it does not matter if you are level 1 or 7 you don`t get more defense or power like some of you think.
the behemoth
the lizard
Old 11/04/2008, 07:58   #14

elite*gold: 146
Talking Woot!

Thanks for the info..... Video Helps to understand better....