hey dude i just found out that if u runned srproxy with agbot version2.4.8+ it will close everytime u log in...i asked my friend and he told me this but he doesn't know how to fix it
i have the same problem too
Hey but i found a solution:
1) download the aginstaller from here Main Page - AgBot Rev6 scroll down and u see it!
2) rebuild a new script and replace it with the old one!
it worked for me!might work for u as well!
Hey dude thanks for the solution if it works... I will try it but I am not home yet...
so
Quote:
2) rebuild a new script and replace it with the old one!
You mean I have to create a new script and config and just replace it with the old ones ? Coz I almos tried everything and this bot closing is so fuked me up coz I can't bot and can't play...
Hey dude thanks for the solution if it works... I will try it but I am not home yet...
so
You mean I have to create a new script and config and just replace it with the old ones ? Coz I almos tried everything and this bot closing is so fuked me up coz I can't bot and can't play...
yea just rebuild a new script with agdev and replace it with the old one in ur config1
for me agbot+sroproxy+testosterone it's working perfect it's doing the loops killing fine. so no problem
what i did was remove all agbot folder, install the package version of agbot (2.4.13d) and dowload sroproxy v1.0.0.8. maybe are using and old version of sroproxy... who knows...
for me agbot+sroproxy+testosterone it's working perfect it's doing the loops killing fine. so no problem
what i did was remove all agbot folder, install the package version of agbot (2.4.13d) and dowload sroproxy v1.0.0.8. maybe are using and old version of sroproxy... who knows...
i wish this help
sroproxy v1.0.0.8 works with 2.4.14d, i thought it only worked with 2.4.3?
eeeeh, .. - hi! look my lil prob and solve it 04/21/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 17 Replies hi
i have a problem: i followed the video tutorial and in the first video, middle of second song, this guy runs like 6 batchs. but my dbmon isnt working :S and the session server always has errors and close
so ya... in the dbmon batch are written that there are errors, but it doesnt close, it still go ons loading the maps, monsters and so on oO
but after that we have to open the 'WebMan.exe' and there i give my IP into the box where stands: 192.168.2.1(35) or whatever. my ip is something...
Agbot close during Loop 02/28/2009 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies Hi, if anybody can help me with this problem :confused: (Agbot close during Loop)
please help me ....
Agbot versions : 2.7.0 and 2.7.5
SrProxy : 1.0.0.10
system : Windows XP
Scripts by : AgDev 4.2
Thank you :(
Can someone solve this once and for all? My nuConnector does not detect the agBot 02/04/2009 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies Can someone solve this once and for all? My nuConnector does not detect the agBot
My nuConnector does not detect the agBot, as simple as that. I've been to other forums and still the same happens. No one seems to be able to answer this question. Can someone please help me with this problem?
I have done everything. Yes, they are in the same folder. Yes, I've patched sro_client. Yes the registry files are set up. Yes, library files have been installed. Again, it works on my laptop, but not my...
Can someone solve this once and for all? My nuConnector does not detect the agBot 01/30/2009 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies My nuConnector does not detect the agBot, as simple as that. I've been to other forums and still the same happens. No one seems to be able to answer this question. Can someone please help me with this problem?
We Should solve this prob 07/19/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies New Macro for patch 4351 got some prob becoz delay between mob 1 to mob2 it seem to be slow and that's make us macro lvl or hunt met will be waste dura and time too much !
So any1 can teach me how to repair that macro ????