Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 15:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

"No train script" after starting the town script in Ibot

Discussion on "No train script" after starting the town script in Ibot within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
"No train script" after starting the town script in Ibot

So whenever i train for a while, my durability get low or i need more pots. Ibot warps me to town, which is great.

It does it's business, then when that town script is done, it says "error - no train script"" be sure to load a script. ".

Is it possible to fix this? How would you go about fixing it xD?

~ a friendly noob

Also, how do you join a party in the party match system while ibot is on? It always just Dc's me.
Old 02/04/2012, 02:25   #2

elite*gold: 260
ibot doesn't have auto walk to your training area. you will have to create the script yourself. to make the script, you will have to input the X and Y coordinates and add them one-by-one until you get to your training area. there's an iBot file which contains all the commands, try to read it first so you will have an idea.