Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 16:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Silkroad Online Community

Discussion on Silkroad Online Community within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Silkroad Online Community

hello all , and welcome to my topic lmao

Well Days ago i was on SIlkroadforums.com and i just oculdnt stand that ppl are getting banned from forums cuz they bot . Why do we bot ? Cuz rates on SRO is ridicilous low . Afther that i was thinking to make a Forums like silkroadforums.com BUT FOr everyone Doesnt metter if u bot or NOT .

i am prepared to pay for domein name and stuff . I don't have any name in my mind to pick for this community . But i have low exp with it . I need ppl who can help me out . And ppl who are good with Forums Setting up and Stuff , i need ppl who speak,type, English very good .

i Just Made this Topic to recrut and to get More Ideas about it . Please feel free to replay here and give ur ideas .

Thank u for reading
Old 09/12/2008, 13:52   #2

elite*gold: 0
I was a Mod on a Silkroad forum that has been closed
We were a pretty goog community & it was hell of a fun there =P

Well, if you need any Mod, please PM me.
Old 09/12/2008, 14:09   #3

If you are going to set up your Forum on a free forum hosting then I can help you, I have been Mod in many of those. But if your going to set it up on a VB or Woltab, then I'm afraid I can't help.

Anyways, good luck with your forum, if you need help you can PM me.
Old 09/12/2008, 14:34   #4

Well its gona be Like Silkroadforums.com so it will be Payed Forum . I want it Payed Cuz it shows that we are serious . Anyways as i said i am searching for Mods . Anyways im Searching for Good English Speaking Ppl . I want it make Very fast growing Community .

Anyways I have no Name For this COmmunity SO help me out Here IF everything goes good then im getting tommorow The DOmein Name with Forums . Why i am Paying ? Cuz its Shows that We Are Serious and Want to make a Big Community
Old 09/14/2008, 03:11   #5

id gladly come over and help you out mate. iv been a mod on several forums, and im also in charge of what happens on our company site, iv also hosted a few of my own sites. im very active and fairly experienced and id gladly help you out if your willing to take me on

<3

add my msn//xfire

xfire: t3halpha

msn:

xfire preferably
Old 09/14/2008, 08:51   #6

I would love to help you out aswell, I have alot of experience with forum modding/hosting, and I type english at a 'skilled' level.

MSN :
xFIRE : stol3n80

Thanks !
Old 09/14/2008, 09:01   #7

Received Thanks: 1,472
yup its the rates
and a chinese char needs to farm at least 300k sp which is just crazy....
well mine europe char no needs farming becuse theres nivlam.com for that, i just do 4 gap and my mastery is maxed , and i still own in pvp...
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/14/2008, 09:15   #8

Received Thanks: 1,360
Quote:
Originally Posted by lopasas View Post
yup its the rates
and a chinese char needs to farm at least 300k sp which is just crazy....
well mine europe char no needs farming becuse theres nivlam.com for that, i just do 4 gap and my mastery is maxed , and i still own in pvp...
errr?? Wrong thread?^^
Thanks
1 User