Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 19:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Agbot inject question plz help me fast

Discussion on Agbot inject question plz help me fast within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Agbot inject question plz help me fast

Hey i have a question. I'm using agbot and i use grass walk inject when my bot goes to hunting area. What happens if im using an inject that is for the grass wlk lvl 33 when my grass walk is lvl 36 will it still work or will joymax see me putting in wrong code, and then maybe banning me.

If my inject was wrong the skill wouldn't work right happen right ? But if it was right the skill would work?

Plz help me, hope you understand what my question is xD

Comon help me!!!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/07/2008, 21:01   #2

elite*gold: 0
Comon help me !!!!!!
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Question about agbot please answer fast.
09/30/2009 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
I have one question. If i use sonars script with this new script system. it goes to hunting spot and so on at the first time ,but if i die or return to town guz lack of potions, can agbot return to the same place it was after looping? Thank you for your help
[request] the new agbot inject codes
09/24/2008 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
yup...seems like gaymax changed again the inject codes from teleport... so i need the new ones from north fert to north airdock... who has them ...post them here...it will help many agbot users...and if u have all the new inject codes post them all here :pimp: HaNd ;)
AgBot Help/Question
09/03/2008 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
i tried the injection and command for the walkscript, even tried making it ingame with the F8 thing, but my bot won't follow the movement script, it would just keep walking around the fountain or walk back and forth alleys...in Constantinople.
Agbot inject area some are wrong
08/09/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
:Dear Agbot users some of the injects do not work that agbot said u had to can but in fact some of the old ones u must use or it will not work to tel over docks and etc so if it does not work to teloport check the codes ur self and might be a mistake from agbot producers :D:eek::eek: