Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Warlock Helps

Discussion on Warlock Helps within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Warlock Helps

When you have a 2 handed warrior warlock, are you supposed to only use those curse things like impotent and stuff?> Because everything else seems kind of useless since i dont deal magical damage.

I decided to be a warlock because cleric... what do i really get that helps me out being a warrior. Holy word thats all? And recovery division i guess, but i dont really understand how that one works. Is that one of those skills that only helps others and not yourself?

Bard... ummm, moving march is real nice but i dont wanna invest all that SP just for moving march. Noise sounds alright i guess but i just dont think its that helpful because champs and giants are the biggies that people worry about anyways.

Am i missing something here?
Old 09/05/2008, 08:56   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,198
Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenmaster999 View Post
When you have a 2 handed warrior warlock, are you supposed to only use those curse things like impotent and stuff?> Because everything else seems kind of useless since i dont deal magical damage.

I decided to be a warlock because cleric... what do i really get that helps me out being a warrior. Holy word thats all? And recovery division i guess, but i dont really understand how that one works. Is that one of those skills that only helps others and not yourself?

Bard... ummm, moving march is real nice but i dont wanna invest all that SP just for moving march. Noise sounds alright i guess but i just dont think its that helpful because champs and giants are the biggies that people worry about anyways.

Am i missing something here?
Hello. I made my girlfriend a Warrior/Warlock back at 80 cap, I had to show her how it works , after a few hours of practice, I could own any build 1 on 1 , higher or lower level. The purpose of Warlock is not to fight with the Rod , but to make them defenseless of your attacks,give them impotent (they dont hit you as hard) stun them , division (makes their defense weak as hell) and the rest of the debuffs along that line, just to make them practically useless, finish off with a sleep. they are stuck, so you switch to 1hand or 2hand, whichever you prefer (i usually use 1h vs str, 2h owns int's 1 hit, but str are a little difficult. Warrior//Warlock takes a hell of a lot of practice, how you use your skills and when to use them, just focus on the debuffs only , not the magic attack skills, saves SP too.

You are a Warrior, remember that, Warlock is your Sub-Mastery.

They are Great, If not the best PvP build in SRO, for now.
Old 09/05/2008, 09:30   #3

Alright ill be warlock then, it sounds pretty bomb.

Umm, what is sleep called in the skill list, i cant seem to find it. So i ONLY get the debuffs right? 2 handed warrior / warlock takes SO little SP... Am i supposed to train everything in warrior or something?>
Old 09/05/2008, 09:50   #4

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 1,546
i myself have a warrior warlock
-i u se alll debuffs except short sight
-disease,aparrently not important,gives u hp drained from enemy
-warrior should have at least 1 h + 2h farmed
-its the best build ever imo
Old 09/05/2008, 10:41   #5

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,198
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex92 View Post
i myself have a warrior warlock
-i u se alll debuffs except short sight
-disease,aparrently not important,gives u hp drained from enemy
-warrior should have at least 1 h + 2h farmed
-its the best build ever imo
@chickenmaster999 It's called Slumber I think.

Disease increases the chance for your debuffs to work. it's a must get, or your debuffs will most likely fail ,
Old 09/05/2008, 22:18   #6

I could post you a screen of my skillbar on my low level warrior/warlock, give's you an idea what you need and when you need em I think.

-I'll post it as soon as I need logout from my nuker, or when server is popu =)