Alright, I've finally farmed my Chinese char, around 1,020,000 SP, I was planning on making him Bow, thought i'd get some advice from here before I (maybe) make a mistake :-) What is best pvp,pve, job? Any help would be appriciated.
It all depends on what you want.. I assume your character is pure str. so this is how it stacks up:
Bow: great for jobbing, pvp, and Unique kills if you are the first one there. No as good defense as blade but the KB and Stun is nice.
Glavie: once thought of as the gold standard has falling off as of late and alot of Glavies are going to blade or Bow
Blade: great tank, never die well almost, never get Unqiue kill your lvl, KD stab and the chains with status make you a beast in pvp.
So to me that is how they stack up. I have had a capped out blader at cap and usually jobbed with 3 other capped bladers, That was amazing if anyone got a KD and one of us would that person was dead.
I am know doing a pure str bow mainly because of KB and stun and I want to kill uniques. May reroll as blader though.... Hope i helped.
I agree with you,bladers are the most powerfull str`s at the current cap.at least thats my opinion.with good gear,and that 20 % snow shield,using force,u are almost unbeatable.
It all depends on what you want.. I assume your character is pure str. so this is how it stacks up:
Bow: great for jobbing, pvp, and Unique kills if you are the first one there. No as good defense as blade but the KB and Stun is nice.
Glavie: once thought of as the gold standard has falling off as of late and alot of Glavies are going to blade or Bow
Blade: great tank, never die well almost, never get Unqiue kill your lvl, KD stab and the chains with status make you a beast in pvp.
So to me that is how they stack up. I have had a capped out blader at cap and usually jobbed with 3 other capped bladers, That was amazing if anyone got a KD and one of us would that person was dead.
I am know doing a pure str bow mainly because of KB and stun and I want to kill uniques. May reroll as blader though.... Hope i helped.
Thanks for your reply. He has bow at lv40 for now, Bladers are good but a quick click of a special pill and they don't hit so strong. I like bow because they have the higher phy attack for china, also the range is nice, still not really sure what i'm going to do with him ^^ but i'll get back to ya on how it went.
[EDITS] Frozen Blade, Hunter Blade, Poison Blade 06/08/2010 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 2 Replies Okay, heres my edits and i only started to edits yesterday lol now look at these sexy ones
FrozenBlade
http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/584/4140838.jp g
For More:
http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/1953/4144178.jpg
http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/4226/4146602.j pg
http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/3825/4149236.jpg
http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/2571/4151720.j pg
wts blader 83 ff 890k sp servers sparta blade 85+10 and nova blade 101 +3 06/02/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies hi all i sell my acont blader 83 ff sparta server with 900 k sp devil avatar and witch avatar have blade 85+10 and son blade 101 +3 <IT NOT MAGIC POP>
heare i post a pic Imageshack - sro2010053017212362.jpg
mail me if you wtb on [email protected]
wts blade 81 ff 900k sp blade 85+10 and nova blade 101 +3 05/31/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies hi all i sell my acont blader 81 ff with 900 k sp devil avatar and witch avatar have blade 85+10 and son blade 101 +3 <IT NOT MAGIC POP>
heare i post a pic Imageshack - sro2010053017212362.jpg
mail me if you wtb on [email protected]
i don't made the first step so don't try scham me i have some experience on sro
thx
[Tausche] Full Equipped 85 Blade auf Aibatt gegen 105+ Knight/BP/RM/Blade auf Buru 08/08/2008 - Trading - 4 Replies Also, mein Account auf Aibatt traegt ein Einy Set +8 +12% ATK, 2x H-Axes +7 +6 Wasser, Snowman Set mit Shineglasses & Cat Ears (+Gaia Cloak), GKnuckle +8 +7 Wasser, eine bereits gedownte Angels Axe 1h +7 +4 STA erweckt, einen Doggy 150M in bar und noch mehr crap.
Dafuer will ich lediglich einen nackten RM/BP/Knight/Blade auf Burudeng.
Das einzigste was stimmen muss: 105+
Ich tausche nicht mit offensichtlichen Betruegern, oder Leute die ihre Acc's so hoch hypen, dass es gelogen rueber...