Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 22:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Want some extra money for Silk?

Discussion on Want some extra money for Silk? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Want some extra money for Silk?

Well i recently have gotten my money i got 50$ for getting referrals from other friends i would hope you do the same and register an account with this link. , Thanks Dealio
Old 09/03/2008, 17:26   #2

elite*gold: 0
Page not found (Using Firefox)
Old 09/03/2008, 17:29   #3

elite*gold: 28719
The Black Market: 138/0/0
Received Thanks: 21,381
dont even try to post reflinks here...
+post edited
+no infraction because new member

#close
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[AD]Want to make a little extra money with your conquer server?
02/08/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Hey, I'm Xzander. For the past 3 months I've been working on this idea of paying Conquer online private server owners some decent cash per month for simply placing a few ad's on the servers website. How will this work? Well I'm currently offering to pay conquer servers in the top 35 $25 dollars USD a month, if you are not in the top 35, I still might make a reasonable offer.. That all depends on your currant active users.. What exactly do I have to do? It's simple, you make an...
Need SILK. No money to get it???
10/30/2009 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
#edit #infracted
how to make some extra money xDDD
07/31/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 12 Replies
k, find a guy that farms rbs in your server,they usualy charge about a db or a lil more for a rb.once you have someone that will make you one ask for it to be water archer. have him p lvled to 73 at hawkings in bi or in pc cave. once 73 you can weild 500 pack of arrows =o))) . after your lvl 73 go get about 6-10k vp for lab fill your inventory full of arrows and go scatter at lab spawn.you will reach 100 in a couple of days,there for you get uni soc armor. but thats not all take him all the way...