Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 09:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

a game which is similar like sro?

Discussion on a game which is similar like sro? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1
a game which is similar like sro?

hey guys,

i dunno if it is the right section, if not...flaming wont help me and u.
the reasons is why i asked here because u know sro and my question is do u know any other game which is similar like silkroad?
ty in advance for every competentely answer.

regards.
Old 12/22/2011, 13:34   #2

elite*gold: 0
Sorry, it's hard to say aslong you don't tell us what you like about silkroad. There are other games that got some of the things silkroad got ofcurse but also there is no other game that got all the stuff silkroad got. Or wait, there is. It's called Silkroad online
Old 12/22/2011, 17:17   #3

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeppezon View Post
Sorry, it's hard to say aslong you don't tell us what you like about silkroad. There are other games that got some of the things silkroad got ofcurse but also there is no other game that got all the stuff silkroad got. Or wait, there is. It's called Silkroad online
seems like u need to learn some english or maybe u should visit the school once again, the subject is called "reading" seems like u have some deficits in it
or the cool wannabe wanted to get some attention.
but dude in germany we have doctors which can treat ur disease.
some hardcore pills which calm you down particularly ur attention.
Old 12/22/2011, 18:03   #4

Stop flaming, jeez. Anyway I've played SRO for 5 years and my path of quitting was this: Got bored of Sro, Tried WoW- it was sweet, had better gameplay but after a while I decided WoW takes too much time to level so I bought myself RIFT which , in my opinion is better than WoW.
So if you got the $ go buy RIFT
Old 12/22/2011, 18:37   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yooper View Post
seems like u need to learn some english or maybe u should visit the school once again, the subject is called "reading" seems like u have some deficits in it
or the cool wannabe wanted to get some attention.
but dude in germany we have doctors which can treat ur disease.
some hardcore pills which calm you down particularly ur attention.
Dude, I took some chill pills when I was on Qlimax in noverber and that's close enough since it was so freaking good
Also I meant what I said. Say what u like about sro and we might be able to help u a bit more. Or els I see it as u just like mmorpg's. So go play SWTOR if u want a new mmorpg
Old 12/22/2011, 21:24   #6

Hero Online is kinda similar but old, to be honest SRO is ORIGINAL game that is different
Old 12/23/2011, 21:21   #7

Always dreaming about game like sro.I love silkroad skill system and I always want game with great graphics,great rates and sro skil system
Old 12/23/2011, 21:46   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yooper View Post
hey guys,

i dunno if it is the right section, if not...flaming wont help me and u.
the reasons is why i asked here because u know sro and my question is do u know any other game which is similar like silkroad?
ty in advance for every competentely answer.

regards.
There's no games very similar to Sro. But you can try Aion or Forsaken World and if you are a fan of Sro you won't be disappointed.