Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 02:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question] Force Chars?

Discussion on [Question] Force Chars? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Question] Force Chars?

I know you can have force bladers and force pacheon.
What about force glavie?
And force with int chars?
Has this been done and would it work?
Thanks.
Old 08/22/2008, 21:00   #2

I have created a bower with force and it wasn't good,balder isn't good with force.
Old 08/22/2008, 21:08   #3

Hmmm from people who have been force archers and bladers i've heard that force bladers POON in PvP.
And force works with str chars because of the MP boost. Just wanted to know if it had ever been done with a glavie.
Old 08/23/2008, 02:29   #4

elite*gold: 702
No chars are good with force.
When the final update comes (in 5-10 years or more .....) the skill mastery limit will still be 300.
That means 150 mastery lvls.
2x mastery lvls.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling 68 Warrior 781k sp left, Lvl 94 Fire/Force/SS Nuker, Sbot acc, Other ff chars
07/11/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 20 Replies
Warrior: Name: Time2K0 Level: 68 Server: Mars Build: Warrior/cleric (2H/1H/Dual axe ff!) (Full strength) Sp left: 781k. Set; Atm just a blue set. Not + Skills: Cleric: All needed skills Warrior: All skills, except some.
WTT lv 91 Force Bower in PACIFIC for 92+ chars.
12/19/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 15 Replies
Hello guys Am sorry for starting another topic but my other topic's subject couldnt be changed so i made another one again. OnT : WTT my lv 91 Force Bower in PACIFIC for 91+ char. In my previous thread you can see i was hoping for a wizzard but noone would offer a proper one , So now im getting all offers. Its FF to 87 , with 9.3k spare sp
[WTS- HOT PRICE]VIDEO: ALPS Chars... Lv 99 S/S, Lv 91 spear and Lv 78 force blader
09/02/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 18 Replies
Hello ! it's my 2nd topic here... I hope i get any results now xD Advice : If you are not going to pay first, please don't disturb, i told you... For money payments i accept paypal, Bank transfer, and if you are from Spain and want come to Sevilla, my city we could also trade in hand in a cyber cafe... We could use SRO_thanker as middleman too.. i trust him... but i need to ask him before... I also sold other char called WildKiller to r3nz0k0 from the forums... you can ask him I'm...
[WTS / WTT] ALPS Chars... Lv 91 spear and Lv 78 force blader
08/24/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 51 Replies
Hello ! it's my 2nd topic here... I hope i get any results now xD Advice : If you are not going to pay first, please don't disturb, i told you... For money payments i accept paypal, Bank transfer, and if you are from Spain and want come to Sevilla, my city we could also trade in hand in a cyber cafe... We could use SRO_thanker as middleman too.. i trust him... but i need to ask him before... I also sold other char called WildKiller to r3nz0k0 from the forums... you can ask him I'm...
(question) how to edit skill force or give another skill force to a job
05/16/2008 - RF Online - 0 Replies
i was tried to gave "MAGNETIC NET" >>skill job for PUnisher to ASSaulter. but what i've got is, skill at Assauler job cant be oppened, and the "RAPID LOGIC" >> gLadius skill, exchange to "MAGNETIC NET" but it just the name not even give some efect like the true "MAGNETIC NET"...:confused: could someone give a hint to me for this exchange skillforce, or an explanation it would be good...:p thanx anyway and sory for my bad eng.. :D