Just what the thread says. So here is my high lvl guy that I have had for 3 years now and just started playing on it again. Also has my SP from my lvl 29 char that I plvled using this guy.
Heres the SP nFusion has farmed from the high lvl guy that I have.
Why would it be closed, its main discussion, I am going to post pics when I get home, everyone on here knows I post mainly while I am at work, I took pics yesterday, never got a chance to make post so I did it today, its like one step at a time for me haha.
Compare Between Pet 04/13/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 32 Replies Ask lang po ako... ano po ba mas mainam gamitin na pet sa dungeon at sa
pvp... same kc cla cute sarap gawing stuff toy ang mga to....