Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tbot Pet Filter

Discussion on Tbot Pet Filter within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Tbot Pet Filter

Okay, so Tbot has a built-in feature that allows you to select exactly what items you want your pet to pick up or ignore. I was wondering if there is any way to extract that, similar to how invincible extracted the databar, so that you could use it without tbot...that would be epic.
Old 08/04/2008, 22:16   #2

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrified0 View Post
Okay, so Tbot has a built-in feature that allows you to select exactly what items you want your pet to pick up or ignore. I was wondering if there is any way to extract that, similar to how invincible extracted the databar, so that you could use it without tbot...that would be epic.
That's news for me..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Tbot Filter
04/07/2009 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies
Hey i have one question about tbot filter. What does x and v means. If you select x under picking does this means that he will pick things up or must i selec v for picking ?
maybe a solution for Tbot filter
12/08/2007 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
some of u know that the tbot filter doesnt work...i think it works if we would have the data who was at the old tbots i think it called "filterprob" or so dont know realy if some one have these data plz upload it for us if we set it in our "DATA" in our Tbot "ordner" (dont know the english word^^) thx guys
TBot Filter
11/18/2007 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
hi ! i want to make the filter from tbot that he sells some items and others should be put in the storage. but i dont undertand what "V" and the "X" means. can somebody help me?
Question about Tbot filter
10/24/2007 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
Hi, mmm... i was just wondering if is possible not pick "gold" whit tbot :confused:... thx :p
TBOT FILTER ERROR
09/02/2007 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 8 Replies
I dont know what is this error...anyone can help me? I cant set up the botfilter...Thx a lot! http://i9.tinypic.com/54bosj8.jpg