Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 09:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Error Starting the Silkroad.exe

Discussion on Error Starting the Silkroad.exe within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Error Starting the Silkroad.exe

I already searched a bit and didn't find any error like mine so here it goes.

I instaled the ocx files correctly in admin mode.

The library files are well installed too.

The bot version is 1.7.4.2 (I used the "Download Link for All-In-One: NOTE: bot version 1.7.4.2!!!" in the tutorial). Do I need some previous bot instalition first?

The media patcher went ok. And replaced the sro_client file. Also changed the ip adress on nuconnector.

As you can see below both nuconnector and the bot run. But when I click start on the Silkroad after gameguard load, it crashes everytime. And I can't understand the error. Can anyone help me?
(I use Windows Vista Ultimate w/sp1 and on the error it says I use Windows 2000.).
I already put the compatibility mode with Windows XP and run as admin in the properties of nuconnector, sro_client, agbot and silkroad.exe.
I also copied all the files from the bot folder to the Silkroad folder but it still doesn't work.

Old 07/24/2008, 17:11   #2

elite*gold: 20
Use the latest agBot.
Old 07/24/2008, 17:38   #3

elite*gold: 0
I think this is the latest version. But still I'm now using the 1.7.3 | 2.3.4.
Still the same error. Even used the agBot Fix 2.3.10 over this one and the error remains.
It's the sro_client that crashes. I'm using the nodc 1.144. Is there a more recent version?

Edit:
I'm now using nodc 1.156 but the nuconnector doesn't change the ip adress, the nuconnectorconfig says 27 but it logs in on the 26.
Now the crash of sro_client happens before gameguard loads.
This error is related to old graphic card drivers but mine are recent so I don't understand.