Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 05:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sup i have small question

Discussion on Sup i have small question within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sup i have small question

Hey i want to know if i can make VSRO server with 2gb ram and dual core e2110

???
Only 10 slot
Only jangan area
???

Thanks
Old 10/31/2011, 12:54   #2

no
Old 10/31/2011, 20:36   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schickl View Post
no
What kind of answer is 'no', why not? why yes? Can you corroborate it with some proof of why is it as you say it is!
Old 11/01/2011, 05:30   #4

2gb and dual core sucks. Get atleast 4gb and quad and you still suck.
Old 11/07/2011, 05:12   #5

I have the same problem. I only have 2 GB Ram, too. I checked all euro regions, oasis kingdom and roc mountain. When I got lvl 95 i checked all regions around alexandria and oasis kingdom, too. I only play euro-chars at this time. The biggest problem I think is not the cpu-power. It's the low memory. I use a very large swapfile and Ready to Boost :-)
When I start the server-modules and the client it sucks very hard, but when i am in the game it works better than on joymax-server ;-)

Good luck

I think it's time to change my hardware