Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 15:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

level 1-30 in 2 days without plvl!

Discussion on level 1-30 in 2 days without plvl! within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
level 1-30 in 2 days without plvl!

Hello Silkroad friends ^^,

I have a question to you:
How is it possible to level from 1-30 without plvl in 2 days?
I often do hear of people something like this :"Oh man what 30 Days i do lvl 30 in 2 days or even 1 oh youre so nooby"
^^ its only an example

Please answer me i play Silkroad a long time but the levels dont want to go up that fast

And maybe anyone can make a guide for leveling fast to lvl 30
I know there is already one, but i want one with that you can level with every char ( ok without a Ice-blader that need then 4 day or something like that )
to level 30 in 2 or 3 days
write the lvl places for the new people in silkroad that want to level up fast

Thank you very much^^

Naja nen bisschen abgewandelt der deutsche text is aber auch egal^^

Kann mir mal bitte einer sagen wie man so schnell auf level 30 kommt, das würd ich mal sehr gern wissen...
Weil bei mir dauerts immer ewig.
Macht doch mal ne guide für schnelles lvln auf lvl 30 in 2 tagen weil das hab ich schon von ein paar leuten gehört oO
natürlich muss man sich genau dran halten ist ja klar

Danke =D

EDIT:

without SILK ^^ Ohne SILK^^
Old 07/18/2008, 17:53   #2

DO quest thats all..
Old 07/18/2008, 18:25   #3

lolz i dont think so i want to see that youre lvl 30 in 2 days only with quests and mob killing
i want a rythm how to kill the mobs I got a message i should go to Place where are MANY mobs and do range attacks which attack some mobs
that would be a good advice
but not " do quests thats all ...".......+
but thank you that you made an answer ^^
Old 07/18/2008, 18:27   #4

And use AgBot, only downside to lvling fast is using your SP, in order to lvl fast you have to use your SP, which kills farming, which means one way or another, you will be doing it later on in the game. Another great way to lvl up fast is if you can get your hands on a sos/som/sosun lvl 8 or 16 bow then you will be in good shape, it takes about 10 mins to get to lvl 8 for me, without farming SP, farming SP, takes me about 25-45 mins, I also am using a sosun bow +7 so that does help out alot. I start out at the dead Yeohas, when I hit lvl 10 (takes about an additional 20 mins from lvl 8 depending on weapon), then work my way up to the tigers and bandit archers, when I hit lvl 13 (takes about 1 1/2 hours) from lvl 10, I work on over to the bandit den and start unloading up there until I get to lvl 15 or 16, which takes roughly an hour if you go nonstop. Then I head over to the chacki workers and go nuts until i hit 17, then I cross. 1-17 takes me roughly about 6 hours, so it can easily be done to hit lvl 30 in 2 days or less with the right weapons and mastery.
Old 07/18/2008, 18:31   #5

thank you very much^^
Old 07/19/2008, 16:44   #6

Smile

Possible ... only if u play 24/7 >.< non stop
Old 07/20/2008, 08:04   #7

play 24/7... bot 24/7... well watever... one of the 2
Old 07/22/2008, 06:47   #8