Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 11:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need a good private server with active gm?

Discussion on Need a good private server with active gm? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need a good private server with active gm?

it's just the server over all servers gm is always ready to help you.

Rates & Info

Exp/Sp: x100
Party exp: x105
Items: x25
Gold: x30
Level cap: 110
Skill cap: 110
Gear/Weapon cap: 11th Degree
Race: Chinese and European
Slots: 2000

Events almost every single day, i would recommend you to try it out, at least once, and then give me your opinion of it, before posting anything about the server.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
is there any active, nice private server?
07/31/2011 - Archlord - 17 Replies
with many players online!
Is there any sro private server that still active?
07/13/2011 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
and how to download it?pls tell me..i wanna play pvt server too
Any active private server out there?
09/01/2010 - RF Online - 1 Replies
Rising Force Online.. One of the coolest online game I've been playing since i was high-school(2006). I couldn't believe still this game and the players are still alive. No wonder every patch has a dupe its just because of players trying and trying to experiment something just exploit the game. No offense, but this is the one of the reason why me and my friends play back last year and stopped after a months because of school. And now, Me and my friends planning to play RF again. We miss all the...
Cabal private server ACTIVE GM's
10/13/2009 - Cabal Private Server - 1 Replies
750x exp 150x gold skill exp HIGH forcium/mith drops Gm's on everyday really fun Very fun server go visit it cabalpk.com have fun all
Active Private Server - ToxicConquer!!
02/21/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Join ToxicConquer Today, It Is A Great Leveling Server With A great Community! Just Download The Client>>MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service Download Hamachi>>http://www.hamachi.cc Open The CIDServer.dat located In The Client Folder And Erase The Text, Then Copy The Following Into It... GroupAmount=1 Group1=GroupPic9