Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 14:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Agbot attack delay ?? help plz !

Discussion on Agbot attack delay ?? help plz ! within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Agbot attack delay ?? help plz !

i started using agbot now 3 weeks, the first 2 weeks where fine,
the third week this one i updated to the last version. And the bot is waiting too long before he makes a choice. I watched the bot console and he kills a Niya sniper in 30 sec oO that for a 7:1 hybrid (lv76(76+6 spear)) .

Any solutions for this , mybe it is becoz of my OS: Viste Home Premium
any1 knows how to solve this coz i am desperate to bot .
Old 07/08/2008, 15:29   #2

elite*gold: 28719
The Black Market: 138/0/0
Received Thanks: 21,381
try this: go to task manager and give the agBot process the highest priority...i heard this could work on vista
Old 07/09/2008, 08:31   #3

srry for the late answer i will try that out imediatly
Old 07/09/2008, 12:38   #4

Received Thanks: 1,347
There is already a thread about your issue.

Link :

Didn't try it myself. The feedback there looks good to me.
Old 07/09/2008, 14:16   #5

I have Fixed the Skill delay already. The real problem is sellecting mobs though. I have tried to move the Priority to High or Realtime but vista gives a error message and leaves the priority on normal. The error: Changing priority may give you an unstable system. Then i have 2 options Cancel it or go trough......well i did the last option and then i get this error: Acces Denied, Cannot complete the process.

I have to translate the errors for dutch to english so it is a bit hard for me xD. But this is what i get. BTW thanks for the help of the skill Delay thingey.