Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 15:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Body and Soul Blessing... pk2 edit??

Discussion on Body and Soul Blessing... pk2 edit?? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Body and Soul Blessing... pk2 edit??

im a wizard/cleric lvl 56 and i am farmed to lvl 51. today i saw this lvl 90 rogue/cleric and i noticed he had soul and body blessing on but the thing was he had he dagger on too. now when i use body and soul blessing i take out my cleric rod and put it on then when i switch to my staff those buffs go away. now why does this guy have thoughs buffs on still when he has his daggers out. is this pk2 edit? if so can some1 give me a guide on how to do it? i never done pk2 edit before and i would like to learn how. the only thing i have done was get the loader. THX

MasterMVP
Old 06/30/2008, 18:16   #2

that not media pk edit lol,maby other people give it that buff
Old 06/30/2008, 19:23   #3

no no1 else gave it to him he gave it to himself i seen it and thats not the first time i saw this
Old 07/01/2008, 07:51   #4

just check the skill ... move you mouse over it to see its description ....
"Used Item: Cleric Rod" - it means the buff remains after you change wepon
"Required Item: Cleric Rod" - it means u need to have that item equipped in order to have the buff ( if you dont it disappears )
Old 07/01/2008, 14:52   #5

maybe you missread....

Similar Threads Similar Threads
4 Attribute (Ying,Yang,Body,Soul)
03/15/2010 - 9Dragons - 3 Replies
As you all know special damage is very important in pvp so if you want think about it you need to know all the way to get those damage or to boost your resistance for those damage. That's why i have listed things here, and how i think they work. Yin, Yang, Body and Soul. So first thing to know is how work this damage ? Simple : you get 200 yin (or Yang or Body or Soul) damage if the guy against you don't have any resistance for this damage you take him 200 from his life. Yep defense...
SjSRO / Soul Spear Soul Lv58 Skill Edit Lv76.
11/11/2009 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 3 Replies
Hi All . This My First PK2 Edition :) . I Think Some people so bored Old SkillS :) Soul Spear Soul And Soul Spear Emperor http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/3676/lv58.jpg> ;>>Changed>>>http://img14.imageshac k.us/img14/2765/lv76.jpg DataPK2 http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/1067/dgrtvsjpg .gif
[SibiBOT] Soul Spear - Soul bug
06/20/2009 - SRO Private Server - 11 Replies
I botting my char which is glavie, so of course I have Soul spear skills... Im was botting with Soul Spear - Soul from 58, now when i reach 71 and upgrade it to lv 7 bot dont want to find it...When it was lv 6 bot found it... U experts maybe now whats wrong with that? Thank you for answers and bye!
sibi bot soul spear soul
06/10/2009 - SRO Private Server - 8 Replies
Hi , i just lvled up my soul spear soul to lvl 7 , and now my skill is gone from the list do any1 know a fix for this or do i have to live whit that?
[Question] Soul spear - Mars pk.2 edit.
02/15/2009 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hey guys, got a question about skill editing. I want to replace soul spear - mars with this new skill of the soul spear series. The fourth book. But i can't find SKILL_CH_SPEAR_ROUNDAREA_D in the Korean and in the iSro Data.pkČ. Also i have tried to edit it trough resinfo\skilleffect. But it did NOT work. :s So you anyone tell me what i am doing wrong? Or even better: Could anyone upload SKILL_CH_SPEAR_ROUNDAREA_D for me? Thanks